• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Songs to start your day with

Gedunker

Moderating
My morning started with this:

Rockpalast, Cologne, West Germany, 1979

[MEDIA]

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
One Perfect Sunrise by Orbital. Actually kind of an upbeat, get you going in the morning sort of song. (Somebody feel free to post a video of the song)

terraplnr

Cyburbian
Right when I turned on my car this morning, this song came on:

Which is awesome, because I have mediation with my ex this morning and now I'm all pumped up. :roflmao: :flex:

Maister

Chairman of the bored
I searched for this one on YouTube this morning before setting out to work. It still holds up today.

Planit

Cyburbian
I don't know if this is a prediction for the day, but this played on the way to work:

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
I was humming Walk This Way during my morning hike - I usually hum whatever song was playing as I pull up to where I park the car to hike

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
Since my dad started out with breathing problems-Bush's Machine Head-breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out

Maister

Chairman of the bored
I was humming Walk This Way during my morning hike - I usually hum whatever song was playing as I pull up to where I park the car to hike
Evidently, I do this sort of thing as well. I just caught myself humming/singing this song to myself as I was walking to the break room. But I'm not sure where it came from, because I don't think I've heard it recently:

Last edited:

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
After a long night of meetings....

Also....for big thinkers.....

Last edited: