• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Sorry everybody - Easter is cancelled!

ludes98

Cyburbian
He should have got directions from the chicken.

Last edited:

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Good thing my kids were looking away 8-!

A pediatric dentist's worst nightmare . . .

JNL

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
Card me if you want, but I don't think dead pet-type animals are amusing.
I would normally agree, and I hesitated before posting it, but I love this one because of the effort someone put in in creating it!

Also it reminded me of the time when I was about 5 and we were visiting my Uncle and Aunty over Easter, and on the Saturday night (when the Easter Bunny visits) their cat caught a rabbit and our parents tried to keep this news from us in case we got upset! The adults thought it was a great laugh - their cat caught the Easter Bunny!

Sorry if it offended.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Mutually funny and sick all at once.
Just a safety reminder -
Always look both ways before you cross and at the cross walk.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
JNL said:
. . . their cat caught a rabbit and our parents tried to keep this news from us in case we got upset! The adults thought it was a great laugh - their cat caught the Easter Bunny! Sorry if it offended.
No offense taken from these parts, and after I shooshed the kids away, I had a pretty good laugh. Not so different than "Free to a Good Home", eh? :-D

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
"Thems good eatin'!"

"Uh huh. Now get off my prop'ty!"

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
New to me, really. Sick, but amusing, like the infamous "FREE CAT" photo.

"Ain't new to me. Eat roadkill all the time. Don't need no license when you're huntin' with four wheels. Now git t'hell of my land."