• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Spinning Kitty

martini

Cyburbian
Cat's not dead from that. Probably will run scared shitless from celing fans from now on, but....

still funny as hell.

I have a nasty tendancy to pick on my cats at home by spinning them on the wood floors and watch them stumble off. I'm usually drunk when I do this. :)

otterpop

Cyburbian
Illustrates the quirkiness of what our society accepts as humor. It is considered funny to be mean to cats, but it is not funny to be mean to dogs. Kick a guy in the crotch - funny. Kick a woman in the crotch - not funny. A man dressed in drag - funny. Put a woman in man's clothes - not only is it not funny but it is kind of sexy. Make a white male the butt of a joke - funny. Same joke but substitute a woman or a black man - not funny.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
otterpop said:
A man dressed in drag - funny. Put a woman in man's clothes - not only is it not funny but it is kind of sexy.
Unless shes is a Drag King