• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Spring Colors- St. Louis # 2

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Here its a lovely 29 degrees, thanks for rubbing it in;). Nice pics, I expecially like that brick house with the turret.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Once again - Beautiful.

I guess we'll, (Chicago), be getting this is in a week or two.

Last edited:

boiker

Cyburbian
my god.. why would anyone want to live here... there's no yard. ;-)

fantastic photos. St. Louis is quickly becoming one of my favorite bricked cities.

BKM

Cyburbian
Boy. I bet those alleys are just FULL of crime :)

And, I am concerned by the lack of three-car garages in these residential streets. They are too....French....in character :) And, those A-Frames need to be "code enforced" :) (All taquerias that I've seen have the same style of A-Frame)

Lovely. I too like brick cities.

H

Cyburbian
So is that the latin district? (this is an honest question, not a snobby remark).

biscuit

Cyburbian
Nice pics!

The housing stock of that neighborhood looks a lot like what is found in Pittsburgh's Mexican War Streets neighborood.... Except I don't think there are any hispanics living there.

Xing500

Cyburbian
H said:
So is that the latin district? (this is an honest question, not a snobby remark).

Some of the pictures are of Cherokee Street, St. Louis's largest Mexican neighborhood.