• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

St. Louis Is Hot!!!

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Great pics. You've got to love a city where even the most modest of homes are brick.

Why does that old domed building looking at its reflection remind me of Morris Day and the Time?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Beautiful. It makes me more convinced to go to IEDC in St. Louis next year. I noted one thing, though. With so little traffic, why is the road in the third picture so wide? It would see to me that they could reduce the number of lanes and create a more attractive streetscape.

JivecitySTL

Cyburbian
Cardinal-- These pics were obviously taken on a weekend because the street in the pic (4th Street) is jammed during the week.

Xing500

Cyburbian
Sorry, last one. I forgot these.

995DSC06399.jpg

995DSC05996.jpg

995DSC05973.jpg

995DSC05979.jpg

995DSC05988.jpg

995dsc05286.jpg

995dsc05289.jpg

995dsc05261.jpg

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
Is there a place called King Candy or Crown candy near north city? Where is it and are there some biking trails near there?

JivecitySTL

Cyburbian
Crown Candy is a local institution, located in the Old North St. Louis neighborhood at the corner of 14th Street & St. Louis Avenue. Awesome place indeed.

LouisvilleSlugger

Cyburbian
Great Pics!!! brings back memories of some trips I took to STL some time ago..especially, the MetroLink pics!!!!!! do you have pics of the actual cars from the outside?