• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Star Schmucks Coffee

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
That squirell taught me a lesson allright, but in all seriousness, he should lay off the vitamin c. Never understood why people payed that much for that crap, but know I know.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
? so I want to know where in that size range does a mug fit? ;-) :-\

martini

Cyburbian
I was at a freinds house the other night, partaking of some malted beverages, and watching these 'films'. ALL of them are simply hilarious. The guy (?) who created it is sick and twisted for sure.

tsc

Cyburbian
I agree totally with squirrelly...way funny,,, just wear headphones at work!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Not half as bad as the fast food chains that label their drinks "medium," "large" and "extra large,"

biscuit

Cyburbian
Holy crap that's funny. Thanks H, now I'm having to wipe my venti caramel mochachino off of the monitor.

Miles Ignatius

Cyburbian
Great Clip!

H,

Thanks for sending that one along; as I suspected, it's really not about coffee, but instead, MARKETING!

Let's cut the squirrel loose on the latest fad/trend/hoax: "Lo-Carb" food! Suddenly KFC and the rest of the fry pits are hoisting the banner of "healthy grub"....

sisterceleste

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
Makes me feel better about never having bought a trendy coffee.
You are missing a latte???? Saturday, I'll buy you a latte. Then you can say you still have never bought one, SC did for me.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
sisterceleste said:
You are missing a latte???? Saturday, I'll buy you a latte. Then you can say you still have never bought one, SC did for me.
I think a Diet Dew is more my speed. And I do have my principles, you know.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Zoning Goddess said:
I think a Diet Dew is more my speed. And I do have my principles, you know.
I agree. It goes great with Jack Daniels on the morning commute. ;)

GeogPlanner

Cyburbian
i saw this a few weeks ago and was going to reinvigorate the comics thread...but forget...glad it showed up anyway.