• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

Still Waiting for...

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
LouisvilleSlugger said:
I third that!!! I use to live in Newburgh and people always use to call it upstate..from leaders to New Yorkers!!!! argh.

My car broke down in Newburg once, on the way back to college. Geez, was that an icky place.

The Irish One

Global Warming: I bet you were begging for some global warming last winter... Too bad we're going for a Little Ice age rather than global warming.

I'm not so sure those two events contradict each other. What makes you so sure it's an ice age?

Last edited:

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
While those two events don't actually contradcit themselves, would a global warming phenomenom make COLDER winters?

Anyways if you're interested in knowing the Little Ice age that is predicted look at this site: http://mitosyfraudes.8k.com/Calen/Landscheidt-1.html

Personally I doubt that an apocaliptical global warming is comming, and mabye you people that are older, remember the 60's and 70's frenzy about Global Cooling... I doubt that a severe Ice age is comming, at least in the near future. I'm always skeptical about extremes...

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
My car broke down in Newburg once, on the way back to college. Geez, was that an icky place.

It still is, from what I hear. I met the former city manager at a training session last year.