• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Strangest Places you have used your cell phone (as inspired by BKM)

H

Cyburbian
On the 50 yard line of a major college field after a football game.
To share a sunset (ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the cheese)
On top of the Florida Capital.

All of which the sole purpose was to say, “hey guess where I am?”!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Amid the crumbling remains of a ghost "turpentine" town when the county car a co-worker and I were in broke down about a mile from the nearest paved road.

donk

Cyburbian
From the drunk tank.... ;)

We where on inspection of the new courthouse and I had to call a friend so that they'd ask where I was calling from. We were in the cell that was desiganted and designed to be the drunk tank.

el Guapo

Capitalist
From a singel seater airplane - with a volkswagon motor. I couldn't hear diddly.

With the phone in my back jersey pocket - while on a down-hill run on my bicycle - thanks earbud!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
Amid the crumbling remains of a ghost "turpentine" town when the county car a co-worker and I were in broke down about a mile from the nearest paved road.
Did you see any kids lurking around?