• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it away, sell it, or spam you), or through Facebook or a Microsoft ID. Google and Twitter coming soon. 🙂

Students: welcome to Cyburbia!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Greetings, and welcome to the Cyburbia community. We're glad you're here among the rapidly growing number of students at the Cyburbia Forums.

Please don't think of the Student Lounge forum as a "student ghetto". We encourage you to check out the other Planning and the Built Environment subforums, ask questions, make your opinion heard, and learn more about the profession you're getting into. You're also welcome to join us in the Friday Afternoon Club, a busy off-topic forum for general chatter, great thoughts, mindless rambling, and less-than-cosmic topics.

Posts by new users (less than five posts) that include certain keywords, an email address or a URL are placed in a moderation queue. If the posts aren't spam, they will appear on the Forums after they are approved by Cyburbia staff. Users with five or more posts can also send and receive private messages and visitor messages.

Again, welcome to Cyburbia!

Dan

discussions

i wish to congratulate you and your team for your good work .i wish to know if there are other landscape architecture students in this site. sammy- JKUAT-kenya

Thanks,
you can't imagine how dose cybarbia helped me during my undergraduate class and now while prepairing for my Maste's thesis I can't find better source to help me.

Vancity

Cyburbian
I think it should be noted in the sticky here that this forum is not for asking people to do your homework!

The One

Cyburbian
Ahhh.......

I think it should be noted in the sticky here that this forum is not for asking people to do your homework!
Hey Vancity, where is my Social Planning essay on Canadian culture and the moose??!! I can't take another D!