• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Stupid meat stories

bubbles

anyone catch the Trading Spaces where they made meat art (copying from a book of meat art!) then took pictures of it to hang on the wall??? Interesting to say the least! As long as you didn't let the meat decay then why the heck not make it into art!

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Let me just note here that the winner in the Spam contest was the head of code enforcement, who carved a giant ass in honor of the insane code violator who has a giant butt statue in his yard, flashing his intentions at all who pass by... He even carries it on his truck when he goes to court.

H

Cyburbian
Re: Re: Re: Stupid meat stories

Chet said:
Check out the Hats of Meat website!
That makes me want to go veggie. :-#

I have already sworn off pork. And I think poulty might be next. A real bird is yummy, but this blended up and mass produced chicken and turkey cr@p they are pushing on us is the pits. :-{