• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

SW MI Planner now a parent?

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Has anybody heard any news on the status of SW MI Planner? I know the baby is due soon... BUT has the little one been born yet?!! Good luck to the parents!! I have no idea what the status is on SW MI Planner.

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
God forbid this baby makes an appearance, but thanks for thinking of us! Due date is tomorrow. Good news (I guess?) is that my dr. will only let me go one week overdue, so it will be sometime in the next week. I'm feeling incredibly horrible, anxious, and inpatient, which I am sure is the norm, but it still sucks.

Two weeks ago the baby weighed 8 pounds, so wish me luck :-C

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
SW MI Planner said:
Two weeks ago the baby weighed 8 pounds, so wish me luck :-C

Good Luck!!!

8 pounds might be OK. I was two weeks early and weighed approx. 11 pounds at birth. It was rough on my Mom. Needless to say, I was the last child.

Last edited: