• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Sweet Dreams of Donk

Hee! Last night I dreamed that I met Donk. He and his "wife" came over to go swimming at my parents house. Dream Donk looks nothing like his photo. And his "wife" *just* emigrated from Japan and did not speak English very well (I was watching the Yoko Ono episode of South Park right before going to sleep).

I think I'm spending too much time on Cyburbia.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Donk, mail order bride, swimming pool.... hmmm sex dreams can be so wierd sometimes! ;)

donk

Cyburbian
I am somewhat flattered and embarrassed at the same time.

But if it was me in name only then it was not really me, just a figment of your imagination, kinda like donk vs the real me.

donk said:
But if it was me in name only then it was not really me, just a figment of your imagination, kinda like donk vs the real me.
That's about right. I remember last year I had a dream about a party where there was Dan, Chet, NHPand I think Nerudite. Very surreal.

I have to say, one of the coolest thing about being pregnant is how lucid dreaming is now. Plus, since i'm up every 2 hours to pee, it's almost like going to 3 or 4 movies in a night.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Downtown said:
That's about right. I remember last year I had a dream about a party where there was Dan, Chet, NHPand I think Nerudite. Very surreal.
Wasn't Mike D there too - peeing behind the bar?

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
At least the dream didn't include Allistair.

prudence

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
lol its bad when we start showing up in each others dreams
I'd tell you all about the dreams I have had about PG, but this is a family forum and we just don't have the time...

prudence

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
The women of Cybirbia dream of me all the time.
That's because you shave your legs, and they want to know what your secret is in avoiding cuts.

pete-rock

Cyburbian
I encourage all Cyburbia women to dream about pete-rock, or "Da Rock" for short (not to be confused with "The Rock").

Feel free to dream about how exactly the name came about.

You're getting sleepy....;)

El Feo

Cyburbian
Pete-rock,

I am sending you the bill for a new keyboard. I just spit Vanilla Coke through my nose all over this one.