• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • On Thursday night, I did something I probably shouldn't have with the server. I lost about 90 posts and three new users in the process. If you're a new user, please re-register. If you posted yesterday, post twice as much on Friday. Again, I apologize. :(

tags

boiker

Cyburbian
Dan-

is there a list of all available tags anywhere? I'm mostly looking for a tag to do off-topic posts or hijacks. But any other fun tags that can be utilized are appreciated.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
boiker said:
Dan-

is there a list of all available tags anywhere? I'm mostly looking for a tag to do off-topic posts or hijacks. But any other fun tags that can be utilized are appreciated.
Ask, and ye shall receive. Some are custom codes not normally provided with vBulletin. Please exercise restraint when using the more obnoxious tags. :D