• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Take off, eh?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Well, after today you won't have Tranplanner to kick around for a couple of weeks.

I'm off to enjoy my last week of batchelorhood before getting married at the end of August. Then it's off to Halifax, NS for a quick honeymoon before returning to the grind.

I've been stressing out the last few weeks - you guys have made it bearable. Thanks,

See you in two weeks!

El Feo

Cyburbian
Congratulations!

Hope you have a great two weeks, with a memorable wedding, and a full-contact honeymoon. Hope you get to see a little of Nova Scotia when you emerge for sustenance.

See you when you get back!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
All the best to you and your better half, Paul.

Enjoy yourself, it's worth it!

See you when you return!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Woohoo! I don't picture Halifax as the ideal honeymoon spot, though. Winnipeg ... now that's romantic!

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Dan said:
Woohoo! I don't picture Halifax as the ideal honeymoon spot, though. Winnipeg ... now that's romantic!
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it on our honeymoon in June (we spent 2 days/nights in Halifax/Dartmouth)....though we really didn't leave our B&B too much.

Bucky alum

Why do people even go places for their honeymoon? I know if I ever get married, I don't plan on see light for 4-5 days.

*Start Barry White music *

Habanero

Cyburbian
well

so you're not at home dealing with daily crap.. and so you get to not clean up, leave the bed a mess.. and it's a different bed than the one at home..

and they deliver "energy" food to your room-