• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

    Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Fantasy football 🏈 Teams - Draft Order to Follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
8 Oreogn Wildfires - Mastiff
6 Roughriders - Donk
2 Iowegians - giff57
11 Pac NW Plankton - Plankton
7 Concord Kodiaks - NHPlanner
16 Coastal Captains - Dragon
1 Big Easy Kings - BEK
4 New Orleans HOT G.R.I.T.S.
15 Repo Men - Repo Man
13 Sign Permits - Boiker
3 Little Elm Libations - Joe Iliff
10 Still Psycho - Gedunker
14 ArgoNots - Tranplanner
5 Viking Valhalla - Slave to the Grind
9 Eastern Shore Oyster Catchers - MDPlanner
12 Clan Cheesehead - Duke of Dystopia

I just attached random numbers to all teams... now I'll get a disinterested party (Nerudite did it last year) to run me a batch of corresponding numbers...

Re: Do me a favor?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by Mastiff
Would you be my random number generator again this year?

I need numbers 1 through 16 in no logical sequence...



3
9
16
8
10
4
2
6
14
12
1
5
15
7
13
11
 
Last edited:

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
Draft Order!

Little Elm Libations - Joe Iliff
Eastern Shore Oyster Catchers - MDPlanner
Coastal Captains - Dragon
Oreogn Wildfires - Mastiff
Still Psycho - Gedunker
New Orleans HOT G.R.I.T.S.
Iowegians - giff57
Roughriders - Donk
ArgoNots - Tranplanner
Clan Cheesehead - Duke of Dystopia
Big Easy Kings - BEK
Tech Valley - GeogPlanner
Repo Men - Repo Man
Concord Kodiaks - NHPlanner
Sign Permits - Boiker
Pac NW Plankton - Plankton

There they is... read 'em and weep.
 
Last edited:

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
9,945
Points
40
Using my mod powers to post in a closed thread....

THANKS A LOT NERUDITE!!! Bottom of the draft again! ;-)
 

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
NHPlanner said:
Using my mod powers to post in a closed thread....

THANKS A LOT NERUDITE!!! Bottom of the draft again! ;-)
But you'll get a great rookie!

(Aren't you glad you voted for that?)

Oh, and I opened the thread...
 

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
9,945
Points
40
Mastiff said:
But you'll get a great rookie!

(Aren't you glad you voted for that?)

Oh, and I opened the thread...
This is true.....

Can't wait to get started.....
 

boiker

Cyburbian
Messages
3,889
Points
26
good rookie?... rookie's are always iffy.

At least veterens have a track record.
 

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
boiker said:
good rookie?... rookie's are always iffy.

At least veterens have a track record.

But it beats the alternative, no? Drafting close to dead last... and NOT having a pre-selection rookie draft.
 

boiker

Cyburbian
Messages
3,889
Points
26
Mastiff said:
But it beats the alternative, no? Drafting close to dead last... and NOT having a pre-selection rookie draft.
I'll agree with that. I'm already scouring for my 'sleeper' rookie.
 

plankton

Cyburbian
Messages
750
Points
21
It looks like I'm last on the draft board ( I was first last year, so go figure).

If I understand the rules correctly, I am eligible to make the first rookie pick.

I need to know if we are doing keepers as this obviously affects my decision. Somebody show me the light!
 

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
plankton said:
It looks like I'm last on the draft board ( I was first last year, so go figure).

If I understand the rules correctly, I am eligible to make the first rookie pick.

I need to know if we are doing keepers as this obviously affects my decision. Somebody show me the light!
Yes, and yes...
 

plankton

Cyburbian
Messages
750
Points
21
Let the games begin

Gotcha. I posted the first rookie pick over in the rookie draft thread.

So, we'll have three keepers and just one go around in the rookie draft before diving into the regular draft, correctomundo?
 

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Messages
7,181
Points
30
plankton said:
Gotcha. I posted the first rookie pick over in the rookie draft thread.

So, we'll have three keepers and just one go around in the rookie draft before diving into the regular draft, correctomundo?
Yep. Correct.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top