• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Thank you for flying El Guapo Airlines...

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
Is it bad that even looking outside a "plane" window while safely at my desk made me hyperventilate?

el Guapo

Capitalist
I was taken to task badly on the afternoon of 9-11-01when I mentioned to a liberal co-worker that if a few citizens on those planes had had a piece we would be immune from that kind of terrorist attack. I still stand by the fact that their should be guns in schools, government buildings, churchs, Denny's and every where else -except bars.

Big Mo just passed conceiled carry. Whoop Daddy Do! I'll be packing by Nov 1, 2003. If we could just carry 24-7 coast to coast we could be assured of no more 9-11's and road rage would be a thing of the past.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
There was a story on the news last night from Madison. A single mom shot and killed 2 intruders in her home 2 nights ago.

My first reaction was "Good fer her".

A singel mom. With a Gun. Cardinal - she's single.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
C,mon, Cardinal, she sounds like a Cyburbia kind of girl.

Not because she shoots men... but because she has b**ls.
Really? Because according to the Gulp!!!! thread that would mean she's probably from Pittsburgh. ;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Biscuit, sunday morning SNARF involves eggs. My keyboard hates you now.