The Andy Richter Show

el Guapo

Capitalist
Yeah, its back! I hear a new episode will be out this week. Anyone else enjoy this show?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
I've never watched it, but he rocked in Cabin Boy!!!

Cabin Boy! Perhaps the greatest sea epic ever made! Chris Elliot was brilliant. I have always thought that someone should remake Moby Dick with Chris Elliot as Ahab, Joe Pesci as Ismael, and Chris Rock as Quiquig.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I love the Andy Richter show. I think that show and Scrubs are the two funniest shows on network TV. I just hope Fox keeps the show around.

Anybody on here ever watch Get A Life with Chris Elliott? Now that was a funny show that I think a lot of people didn't "get."

jtfortin said:

Anybody on here ever watch Get A Life with Chris Elliott? Now that was a funny show that I think a lot of people didn't "get."
yeah! that was a great show.

as for Cabin Boy:
Some day I will be a Cabin Man!

a great movie, if only for the David Letterman cameo: Would ya like to buy a monkey?

hee!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Chris Elliot and Andy Richter

Cabin Boy - Still get semi-drunk and watch it once a year. I plan on naming my first boat the Filthy Whore. "These pipes are clean"

Get a Life - Super Funny. That was also his real parents playing his parents. A young Woggie.

Scrubs - like way funny. I am the evil janitor in my office.

[ot] Anyone ever see the movie Shakes the Clown? [/ot]

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Chris Elliot and Andy Richter

El Guapo said:
Cabin Boy - Still get semi-drunk and watch it once a year. I plan on naming my first boat the Filthy Whore. "These pipes are clean"

You can name it "COONASS"!