• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

The Andy Richter Show

el Guapo

Capitalist
Yeah, its back! I hear a new episode will be out this week. Anyone else enjoy this show?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
KMateja said:
I've never watched it, but he rocked in Cabin Boy!!!
Cabin Boy! Perhaps the greatest sea epic ever made! Chris Elliot was brilliant. I have always thought that someone should remake Moby Dick with Chris Elliot as Ahab, Joe Pesci as Ismael, and Chris Rock as Quiquig.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I love the Andy Richter show. I think that show and Scrubs are the two funniest shows on network TV. I just hope Fox keeps the show around.

Anybody on here ever watch Get A Life with Chris Elliott? Now that was a funny show that I think a lot of people didn't "get."

jtfortin said:

Anybody on here ever watch Get A Life with Chris Elliott? Now that was a funny show that I think a lot of people didn't "get."
yeah! that was a great show.

as for Cabin Boy:
Some day I will be a Cabin Man!

a great movie, if only for the David Letterman cameo: Would ya like to buy a monkey?

hee!

el Guapo

Capitalist
Chris Elliot and Andy Richter

Cabin Boy - Still get semi-drunk and watch it once a year. I plan on naming my first boat the Filthy Whore. "These pipes are clean"

Get a Life - Super Funny. That was also his real parents playing his parents. A young Woggie.

Scrubs - like way funny. I am the evil janitor in my office.

[ot] Anyone ever see the movie Shakes the Clown? [/ot]

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: Chris Elliot and Andy Richter

El Guapo said:
Cabin Boy - Still get semi-drunk and watch it once a year. I plan on naming my first boat the Filthy Whore. "These pipes are clean"
You can name it "COONASS"!