• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

The Badass Truck Thread

Gedunker

Moderating
On my way back from Evansville, Ind., yesterday I was surprised to see a c.1957 Kenworth W900 conventional cab pulling a reefer trailer on I-64 eastbound. She had a wide polished steel exterior sunvisor that seemed to leave about 6" of windshield to view out of. Badass.

Not Duel, badass, but still.... meaner looking than this sweetie>

Maister

Chairman of the bored
On my way back from Evansville, Ind., yesterday I was surprised to see a c.1957 Kenworth W900 conventional cab pulling a reefer trailer on I-64 eastbound. She had a wide polished steel exterior sunvisor that seemed to leave about 6" of windshield to view out of. Badass.

Not Duel, badass, but still.... meaner looking than this sweetie>

View attachment 24297
Which reminds me...cab over is pretty much dead now. I mean when was the last time you saw one on the road?

and this, by the way, is a 1955 Brockway in case anyone was wondering....

Gedunker

Moderating
Which reminds me...cab over is pretty much dead now. I mean when was the last time you saw one on the road?
American cowboys ... you never knew anything about cabovers
Of course, we see them everyday in Europe

Reactions: Dan

AG74683

Cyburbian
Going more towards the "personal" truck rather than a big work truck, this is what I dream for: