• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The Best On Line Map Store

The Irish One

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
If you like historic maps, then check out American Memory at the Library of Congress: Cities and Towns. All digital, yet fun to look at and study! This link is already in the Cyburbia Resource Directory, and I've mined it for some "Olde Tyme Guess the City" threads that I have fun doing in the Cities and Places forum.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Gotta give props to the hometown folks at Milwaukee Map Service which is (or was) owned by one of my high school geography teachers.

http://www.mapservice.com/

I love that American Memory site. You could spend hours browsing maps, photos, ads, and all the other stuff on there.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
At my last city, the City Clerk tried to throw away the linen surveys of the original town, drawn in 1890... I rescued them, got them framed, and hung them in the CC chambers.