• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

The Cyburbia Corrupt Wish Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
Rumpy Tuna said:
Zoinks, it gets warm the next few weeks because a giant fissure in the ground opens sending lava onto everybody's house.
-I wish I could eat tacos everyday;)

Granted, but your tongue eventually gets tired.
 

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Messages
10,069
Points
34
Tranplanner said:
Answering your own posts? That's just sad.

Rumpy Tuna builds up his post count to surpass Chet, but then employers come up with a rule to hire no planner with more than 2000 posts on Cyburbia.

I wish a couple of the bad city council members would resign and be replaced with people with common sense.
 

donk

Cyburbian
Messages
6,961
Points
31
Done, instead of corrupt fools and morons studying to be idiots you are given a council of sanctimonious, condescending know it alls.

I hope the job interview that I have today goes well.
 

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Messages
7,943
Points
39
*poof* they offer you the job on the spot, but neglect to mention that your new office is out in a shed behind the City Hall Annex, between the wood pile and the outhouse.

Oh, I wish my cold would go away.
 

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Messages
10,069
Points
34
Tranplanner said:
*poof* they offer you the job on the spot, but neglect to mention that your new office is out in a shed behind the City Hall Annex, between the wood pile and the outhouse.

Oh, I wish my cold would go away.

Your cold passes. You now have pneumonia.

I wish donk's job interview goes very well.
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
Done, but they do a background check on cyburbia and find out he has more than 2000 posts, so they can only pay you enrty level salary.

I wish I didn't have to answer my own post last night because it makes me seem like I have split personalities. What are you talking about Rumpy?
 

SGB

Cyburbian
Messages
3,386
Points
27
Rumpy Tuna said:

I wish I didn't have to answer my own post last night because it makes me seem like I have split personalities. What are you talking about Rumpy?

Granted. However, you remain eligible to found the Schizzos in Planning (SIP) Division of the American Planning Association.

I wish my chest cold would go away.
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
SGB said:
Granted. However, you remain eligible to found the Schizzos in Planning (SIP) Division of the American Planning Association.

I wish my chest cold would go away.

Granted, but that nagging kid that showed on your porch today claiming he is your kid, does not leave.

-I wish I could see dead people (take this one for a ride why don't you).
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
Rumpy Tuna said:
Granted, but that nagging kid that showed on your porch today claiming he is your kid, does not leave.

-I wish I could see dead people (take this one for a ride why don't you).

Granted but what did you mean by that comment, do you want to date them, talk to them, actually see a dead body? Cause if you want to see a dead body I know of a place down by the river.

-I wish I could kick people who ask me for spare change without getting my boots scuffeled.
 

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Messages
13,843
Points
40
Rumpy Tuna said:


-I wish I could kick people who ask me for spare change without getting my boots scuffeled.

Granted, all your boots disappear and now you have to get your socks dirty kicking the scum.

I wish I wasn't freaked out by flying and didn't have to drive everywhere instead.
 

ludes98

Cyburbian
Messages
1,263
Points
22
Rumpy Tuna said:
Granted but what did you mean by that comment, do you want to date them, talk to them, actually see a dead body? Cause if you want to see a dead body I know of a place down by the river.

-I wish I could kick people who ask me for spare change without getting my boots scuffeled.

Answered your own again!

Done, but law enforcement now has Judge Dredd and you are instantly convicted of assault with a deadly weapon.

I wish I had some cookies today at work.
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
ludes98 said:
Answered your own again!

Done, but law enforcement now has Judge Dredd and you are instantly convicted of assault with a deadly weapon.

I wish I had some cookies today at work.

Zoinks, you get your cookies, but an evil arch enemy worker puts ex-lax in them causing you to hide in the bathroom all day as he steals your office.

-I wish I could stop looking at ornpay at home.
 

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
10,156
Points
45
Rumpy Tuna said:
-I wish I could stop looking at ornpay at home.

Done, but you start looking at work.....and now you're fired.

I wish I could get a consistent night's sleep now that I sleep alone.
 

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Messages
3,832
Points
25

-I wish I could stop looking at ornpay at home. [/B]


Done, but because your wife kicks you out and you're force to spend entire days in old adult theaters on the edge of downtown.

I wish Grady Little didn't leave Pedro in during the 8th inning.
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
Seabishop said:
Done, but because your wife kicks you out and you're force to spend entire days in old adult theaters on the edge of downtown.

I wish Grady Little didn't leave Pedro in during the 8th inning.

I'm not married yet (sorry married people) and I'm not sure if she'd want to marry a wack job like me.

-Wish granted, but Boston still loses.
 

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Messages
18,300
Points
45
NHPlanner said:
I wish I could get a consistent night's sleep now that I sleep alone.

Ker plat....it is done. But it's the result of your heavy drinking when you're all alone.

I wish my dog that died last week would come back home (I miss you ol' friend).
 

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Messages
7,943
Points
39
RichmondJake said:
Ker plat....it is done. But it's the result of your heavy drinking when you're all alone.

I wish my dog that died last week would come back home (I miss you ol' friend).

Damn - I'm sorry. I can't bring myself to corrupt that wish. You win I guess.
 

biscuit

Cyburbian
Messages
3,899
Points
25
RichmondJake said:

I wish my dog that died last week would come back home (I miss you ol' friend).

Done, but he comes back with a little boy named Cain who found him wondering around the old Pet Cemetery.

I wish it wasn't so cloudy outside.
 

Planderella

Cyburbian
Messages
5,344
Points
31
biscuit said:
Done, but he comes back with a little boy named Cain who found him wondering around the old Pet Cemetery.

I wish it wasn't so cloudy outside.

Done - the clouds are gone, but everything you see is cloudy due to cataracts.

I wish I could kill those damn stay cats in my neighborhood.
 

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Messages
7,943
Points
39
Planderella said:
Done - the clouds are gone, but everything you see is cloudy due to cataracts.

I wish I could kill those damn stay cats in my neighborhood.

Done - but you suffer permanent wrist damage ;)

I wish I could concentrate better on my work
 

donk

Cyburbian
Messages
6,961
Points
31
Tranplanner said:
Done - but you suffer permanent wrist damage ;)

I wish I could concentrate better on my work

Done, but your connection to cyburbia is forever disconnected.

I wish I had a big order of BBQ beef spare ribs waiting to be cooked at home.
 

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Messages
7,943
Points
39
donk said:
Done, but your connection to cyburbia is forever disconnected.


Augghh! I take it back I take it back!!!!

I wish I had a big order of BBQ beef spare ribs waiting to be cooked at home.

Done - you arrive home to find a cow contentedly chewing up your furniture
 

JNL

Cyburbian
Messages
2,448
Points
25
Tranplanner said:
Augghh! I take it back I take it back!!!!

Done. You can still read the forums but you can't post any more, and soon you're not even in the top 25 posters.

I wish I had some more interesting projects to work on.
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
JNL said:
Done. You can still read the forums but you can't post any more, and soon you're not even in the top 25 posters.

I wish I had some more interesting projects to work on.

Done, your reasigned to draw up new site plans for expansive growth due to an influx of Californians into NZ.
-I wish I ace this test tonight seeing how I've been slacking all day.
 

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Messages
10,069
Points
34
Rumpy Tuna said:
Done, your reasigned to draw up new site plans for expansive growth due to an influx of Californians into NZ.
-I wish I ace this test tonight seeing how I've been slacking all day.

Tonight, you ace the test. Every answer is correct. Tomorrow, they use the correct key. Every answer is wrong.

I wish people would stop driving so much, and either walk more or buy Segways to get around on.
 

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Messages
2,699
Points
24
Cardinal said:
Tonight, you ace the test. Every answer is correct. Tomorrow, they use the correct key. Every answer is wrong.

I wish people would stop driving so much, and either walk more or buy Segways to get around on.

POOF Done,

But you now have to deal with the fact that the world economy has collapsed into a new DARK AGE. The lack of motorized transport has caused a massive world wide famine because no fertilzers can get to the major food producers or out of areas that did manage to grow food without them. 2/3 of all humanity dies in the process! Nice Wish! :)

I wish I did not watch so many damned cheesy road warrior movies! :)
 

Habanero

Cyburbian
Messages
3,217
Points
27
Duke Of Dystopia said:
POOF Done,

But you now have to deal with the fact that the world economy has collapsed into a new DARK AGE. The lack of motorized transport has caused a massive world wide famine because no fertilzers can get to the major food producers or out of areas that did manage to grow food without them. 2/3 of all humanity dies in the process! Nice Wish! :)

I wish I did not watch so many damned cheesy road warrior movies! :)

Done, but now you are addicted to Lifetime, Oprah After Hours, Soap Net, and WE-

I wish my dogs could behave themselves so we didn't have to crate them during the day.
 
Last edited:

ludes98

Cyburbian
Messages
1,263
Points
22
Habanero said:
I wish my dogs could behave themselves so we didn't have to crate them during the day.

Done. Now they behave well inside, but constantly bark outside causing you to receive formal complaints from the City.

I wish there wasn't a drugstore on every corner near my house.
 

JNL

Cyburbian
Messages
2,448
Points
25
ludes98 said:

I wish there wasn't a drugstore on every corner near my house.

Done. Now you live above a drugstore, with a great view of another drugstore across the street.

I wish it was time to go home already.
 

nerudite

Cyburbian
Messages
6,536
Points
30
JNL said:
I wish it was time to go home already.

Done. But now you live in Edmonton and you are freezing your little arse off. ;)

I wish the woodstove in my house actually worked (for reason stated above).
 

ludes98

Cyburbian
Messages
1,263
Points
22
nerudite said:
I wish the woodstove in my house actually worked (for reason stated above).

Done. Now wood has been outlawed for fuel and you still need a new source for heat.

I wish I had a gas guzzling Ferrari collection.
 

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Messages
1,785
Points
32
ludes98 said:
Done. Now wood has been outlawed for fuel and you still need a new source for heat.

I wish I had a gas guzzling Ferrari collection.

Done, but the Ferrari collection is actually Matchbox cars.

I wish to by PlannerGirl a new leather whip.;)
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
SlaveToTheGrind said:
Done, but the Ferrari collection is actually Matchbox cars.

I wish to by PlannerGirl a new leather whip.;)

Blammmm, PlannerGirl has a new leather whip, but she also has a leash and a gag for you (that might be a good thing for you).

I wish I could have shot a rocket launcher full of used lacrosse sheaths at that car that almost ran me over a few minutes ago.
 

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Messages
4,837
Points
26
Rumpy Tuna said:

I wish I could have shot a rocket launcher full of used lacrosse sheaths at that car that almost ran me over a few minutes ago.
Done... You get to shoot the rocket.... it hits on the windshield and the driver can't see anything causing a major accident. You're to blame.

I wish I could think of something witty to put here...
 

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Messages
4,463
Points
25
SkeLeton said:
Done... You get to shoot the rocket.... it hits on the windshield and the driver can't see anything causing a major accident. You're to blame.B]


No it was Rumpy's fault (sorry Rumpys)
 

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Messages
13,843
Points
40
Rumpy Tuna said:
I wish I could solve the world's problems over a beer with whoever's in charge here.

Done. You have a beer with Plannergirl, who has a whip, which means she is in charge. Unfortunately, she brings her boyfriend along and you go home alone.

I wish I had 9 lives.
 

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Messages
2,699
Points
24
Zoning Goddess said:
....I wish I had 9 lives.


Poof - Done

Unfortunatly, a bizarre twist in universal entropy causes you to earn much less money in each successive life. Your cubicle in which you work also gets smaller with each additional life you live.

I wish I had people to help me with each barrell of beer I make.
 

Rem

Cyburbian
Messages
1,521
Points
23
Duke Of Dystopia said:
I wish I had people to help me with each barrell of beer I make.
You now have a band of happy methodists to help you pour the contents of each barrell down the drain while they sing temperence songs to save your soul.

I wish I had a 10 day working work to get the same amount of work done (followed by a ten day weekend of course).
 

boiker

Cyburbian
Messages
3,887
Points
26
Duke Of Dystopia said:
Poof - Done

Unfortunatly, a bizarre twist in universal entropy causes you to earn much less money in each successive life. Your cubicle in which you work also gets smaller with each additional life you live.

I wish I had people to help me with each barrell of beer I make.

They do help you, then they take it, market it and claim the brew as their own, leaving nothing to you.

I wish that i could stick to a regular, non-obsessive apartment cleaning routine.
 

boiker

Cyburbian
Messages
3,887
Points
26
Rem said:
You now have a band of happy methodists to help you pour the contents of each barrell down the drain while they sing temperence songs to save your soul.

I wish I had a 10 day working work to get the same amount of work done (followed by a ten day weekend of course).

done and done.. you work a 10 day stint on the graveyard shift for peanuts. you spend your 10 day weekend eating the peanuts.

wish is posted above
 

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Messages
2,777
Points
24
boiker said:
I wish that i could stick to a regular, non-obsessive apartment cleaning routine.

Poof - your wish is granted. However, as the new cleaning service person for Merry Maids you are paid minimum wage to clean other people's apartments. You must work every single day and do not have any health benefits. You are known in the biz as the best toilet cleaner around.

I wish I had superhero powers to control people's minds and use it to my advantage to get what I want.
 
Last edited:

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Messages
10,069
Points
34
Trail Nazi said:
Poof - your wish is granted. However, as the new cleaning service person for Merry Maids you are paid minimum wage to clean other people's apartments. You must work every single day and do not have any health benefits. You are known in the biz as the best toilet cleaner around.

I wish I had superhero powers to control people's minds and use it to my advantage to get what I want.

POOF! Your breast size just dramatically increased. Senseless men everywhere line up to do your bidding. ;)
 

SGB

Cyburbian
Messages
3,386
Points
27
Granted.

You'll need both state and federal permits before you think of burning that coal in your stocking, though.

I wish we don't get that nor'easter they are projecting for Sunday and Monday.
 

Queen B

Cyburbian
Messages
3,174
Points
25
Granted because it stalls out for two days and builds in intensity so that it takes four days to get pass you doumping precipitation the whole time.
I wish I had a Christmas party to go to!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top