• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

The Earth & Moon seen from Mars

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Interesting! and it didn't even take much to load :D

So when's the First Cyburbia Field trip to Mars? Shall we observe the increasing sprawl of rocks there? :p

The Irish One

I think this is great -I was sooo amped to see these pics. The pics we're going to get in the future are going to be mind numbing can't wait. The sooner we get the best technology into deeper space the better..... I say.

LouisvilleSlugger

Cyburbian
The Irish one said:
I think this is great -I was sooo amped to see these pics. The pics we're going to get in the future are going to be mind numbing can't wait. The sooner we get the best technology into deeper space the better..... I say.
me too, can't wait to see more pics!!!!

green lizard

But how does it make you feel?

You know to see your home planet from far
(really far) away.

I feel like we live on such a delicate, small rock
in the middle of nowhere....

It could be gravel tomorrow.

The Irish One

I feel pretty significant in this big old Universe. This litlle blue ball drifting in space is the only one we've got, for now. It's a very exciting time for astronomy research.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
About astronomy I feel astonished by our ignorance.... There's so much out there, and so much unknown. I don't believe that we are alone in all this vast universe, but I don't believe the BS of the "scientists" of Ufology.
Of our solar system, Earth is the only inhabitable planet, although we could make efforts to terraform Mars into a habitable planet.