• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The Foot In Mouth Awards

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Rummy wins! But, you know, I don't know if you or I can ever know for sure what the knowns are in this story, you know?

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I like Ahnold's quote:

"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman," the new California governor said.
Does he mean "gay" in the same sense as "happy?" Does he advocate the marriage of gay men and lesbian women? Did they quote out of context, where Ahnold really said something like:

"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman, and this, and that, and somesuch, and other things."

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Rumy wins the coveted "Winston Smith" statutette!

I think Donny should also win the "Double-Speak" award!

I think he knows something that he's not telling us! ;-)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
I know I shouldn't know things unknown to the known people that know known facts. :p

We here had a brilliant guy on television that once said: "... And remember kids, extinction is forever"
or a news guy that said: "In Iraq a US AIRPORT was shot down..." :-D