• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The Friday Quiz

oulevin

Cyburbian
12/14. Some were good guesses. But with most corresponding to a prominent tourist attraction, it was fairly easy. It also helps to have lived in two of the states.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
5/14... Lovely, ain't it? But then again I don't live in the US and when I did I didn't explore much anyways and it was a looong time ago (proportionally to my age)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
BOO-YA!

Are you running for president?
You clearly know a great deal about United States Culture. You got 14/14 correct.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Yippee Kai Yay Mister Fletcher!

13/14

The Freedom State was a toss-up and I went the wrong way.

el Guapo

Capitalist
It personalized it for me....

You clearly know a great deal about United States Culture. You got 14/14 correct. Women seek your company. You are very handsome. You breath is fresh and minty....

Cardinal

Cyburbian
13 of 14. So it was Wyoming that messed up this country's political system.

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
9/14

Depressing esp when we were quizzed on some of that stuff in some of my geography classes.

pete-rock

Cyburbian
Dan said:
BOO-YA!

You clearly know a great deal about United States Culture. You got 14/14 correct.
Dan, are you my brutha from anotha mutha?

14/14!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
tsc said:
13/14.... see we NY's aren't sooo geoconcentric.....;)
And yet they see pictures from a big city and automatically assume it is New York. ;)

jzt83

Cyburbian
10/14

I have an excuse, I was born and raised in the middle of the pacific ocean away from the mainalnd. Hawaii is the most secluded land mass in the world you know.