• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The Governator's Plan to Fight the Fires...

nerudite

Cyburbian

Sorry, couldn't resist... :)

Cirrus

Cyburbian
Let's give the guy some credit. He's a real life politician now. I'm sure he has an actual, real plan to take care of the fires. Probably something along the lines of "put them out", knowing his track record on platform specifics :)

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
In point of fact, Arnold is in DC today meeting with Federal Officials, including FEMA.

And technically, you should be looking to Mr. Davis for answers as he is still Governor.

nerudite

Cyburbian
gkmo62u said:
In point of fact, Arnold is in DC today meeting with Federal Officials, including FEMA.

And technically, you should be looking to Mr. Davis for answers as he is still Governor.

It was a joke! Geez...

nerudite

Cyburbian
The Irish One said:
well someone needs sensitivity training, NERUDITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah well, I just found out a friend living near Scripps Ranch just lost a house. I have to keep some type of sense of humor.

El Feo

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
It was a joke! Geez...

Easy, Nerudite - it was pretty clear to me he was responding to Cirrus, not you - I think G realized that Mr. Freeze was a joke.

Sucks about your friend near Scripps Ranch.

Budgie

Cyburbian
My Plan

How about everyone in California line up and relieve themselves on the fire? Would this help?

What is the average bladder capacity times the number of people in California?

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Re: My Plan

Budgie said:
What is the average bladder capacity times the number of people in California?

There are a lot of drunks in LA at least...that would definitely be a plus!

gkmo62u

Cyburbian
I was responding to Cirrus, and I have a sense of humor Nerudite, though I lost interest in Batman after the first one.

nerudite

Cyburbian
gkmo62u said:
I was responding to Cirrus, and I have a sense of humor Nerudite, though I lost interest in Batman after the first one.

Heh. Sorry... you didn't quote, so I thought you were talking to me. My bad.

Maybe I need to take a pill today ;)