• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The hat trick post or going for 3K

Status
Not open for further replies.

el Guapo

Capitalist
With this post I am four posts away from the 3K - Clube!

Come help me celebrate.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Congrats EG. But suspect that NHPlanner will be closing this tread soon. (pad)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Planderella said:
Hmmmm......isn't this considered post padding????? ;)
Nope, this is a celebration of passing into a new phase of life. Sort of my brisk. Did I spell that right? Who's going to be the Moil? Did I spell that right? I guess it could be considered a bit of padding, but it is a special occasion.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
El Guapo,

I have lost all my respect for you - padding posts just so you can claim membership in the exclusive Clube Cubed (CC).

I think I'll go cry now.

;)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Hey, nothing wrong with a little post padding if it gets you in to a new level of the Clube. I only aspire to such. :)

el Guapo

Capitalist
[pad]
I think it was el Feo or gkmo62u that said it takes a special kind of disrespect for your employer to generate so many posts during work hours. For this I am slightly sorry, yet I also feel the need to point out that at least 15 of these posts have been work related.
[/pad]

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
el Guapo said:
Mr. Fish says 3000!

And with that post, the thread has served it's purpose. Back to being the "bad guy" moderator, and closing the thread. Sorry Guap. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.