• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

The Height of Cyburbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
I'm a lean and mean 5' 10" male weighing in at a comfortable 145#.
Hey! at 6' and 70 kg
I thought I'd be unique but PlannerByday beat me to it.
So I would say that I am lean but not very mean. ;-)

PS:
(I've always been thin n lanky but now I think I am gaining weight slowly as I am getting to be an experienced planner day by day)

BKM

Cyburbian
I am quite short (5'7 or so). As for weight-if it wasn't for a little bit of cycling and a lot of walking, we are talking Danny DeVito here :(

I GOTTA get my act in gear. But, I've been saying that for years.

pete-rock

Cyburbian
Looks like martini at 6-5 (196 cm) wins for the men, and Habanero and hindered share the women's title at 5-11 (180 cm).

Congratulations on having tall genes. ;)

Although I'm convinced somebody said they were 6-9; was it Bear Up North?

After a quick scan of the posts it looks like the mean for guys is about 5-10 (178 cm), and 5-5 for women (165 cm).

Planderella

Cyburbian
pete-rock said:
Looks like martini at 6-5 (196 cm) wins for the men, and Habanero and hindered share the women's title at 5-11 (180 cm).

Congratulations on having tall genes. ;)

Although I'm convinced somebody said they were 6-9; was it Bear Up North?

After a quick scan of the posts it looks like the mean for guys is about 5-10 (178 cm), and 5-5 for women (165 cm).

Since the winners have been announced, I think it's safe to close this thread. On to the next contest. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.