The Inquisition: Michele Zone

Do you consider Pluto a planet?
I don't actually care. I just enjoy referring to it as a heavenly body formerly known as a planet.

What is your favorite conspiracy theory?
I really liked that Mel Gibson movie about such. That was good.

Why are aliens ignoring us?
We aren't. We are studying you very closely. I am a Vulcan here doing the field portion of my advanced degree in Human Studies. Like ants, you humans are fascinating.

What makes you laugh?
The claw is my master. I have been chosen.

Last edited:
What year did you get into Planning?

Would you be willing to check out a Punk show if I sent you some upcoming Olympia gigs?

Do you have children, are any of them my age (DOB 4/15/91)

Do you identify with a subculture at all?

If you dont mind/are comfortable talking about it: When you were homeless did you spange, busk, dumpster dive, right freight trains or squeegee peoples windshields? That's what Homeless Punks do.

Are you aware of the Riot Grrl movement that started in Washington in the early 90s?

What year did you get into Planning?
1998?

I was homeschooling my kids and I took a class in Environmental Biology. Our big class project was to create a plan for living in the middle of fuck nowhere and how were we going to support ourselves etc. At the start of class, I immediately knew that build an earthship was half my answer to the entire big end of class project. Didn't all homemakers know such things? Isn't interest in such things just about being budget-minded? Why did they think this was a hard question?

I first test drove my theory that this field might interest me by playing SimCity, which we had a copy of from a cheap multi-disc software package of a bunch of different Sim products. I liked it. I am still a fan of various SimCity releases.

So I began researching built environment related careers and ultimately settled on urban planning as a career. I enrolled in a BS in Environmental Resource Management with a concentration in Housing that fall, which remains incomplete cuz REASONS.

Would you be willing to check out a Punk show if I sent you some upcoming Olympia gigs?
I don't do concerts and generally try to avoid large crowds. So, no.

Do you have children, are any of them my age (DOB 4/15/91)
You are younger than both my sons.

Do you identify with a subculture at all?
Blogger. German-American. Former military wife. Former homeschooling mom. Writer.

Also, blind as a bat, which is part of why I keep leaving out replies in my own answers here.

If you dont mind/are comfortable talking about it: When you were homeless did you spange, busk, dumpster dive, right freight trains or squeegee peoples windshields? That's what Homeless Punks do.
No. I began learning to make money online to the best of my ability, in spite of classist bullshit where people wouldn't take my questions about that seriously in online forums because I was homeless, and I started a website to keep track of information for myself that I needed while homeless. That website is one of the most trafficked websites I have ever run and I have been interviewed about it five different times. One of those interviews was actually published, though they misgendered me and fabricated quotes whole cloth to attribute to me. I guess they thought a homeless person was an easy target for making up bullshit about to serve their political agenda or just make up click bait or something.

Are you aware of the Riot Grrl movement that started in Washington in the early 90s?
No.

How would you describe your ideal living situation?

What is your favorite beverage?

How did you become homeless? (if you don't mind me asking, and you don't need to answer this if you choose not to)

If you have 3 wishes for things that could be within the realm of reality (No flying or magic powers... sorry) what would you wish for?

How long was your absence from Cyburbia?

Did you vote for someone other than an R or a D in the last presidential election?

How man licks does it take to end of a tootsie pop?

Where does a circle begin and is that the same point where it ends?

What is the symbolism of the meeting point of an infinity symbol?

If you could go back to a particular point in history with the knowledge that you have now, would you? Additionally, would you have done anything differently?

Do you subscribe to any form of religion? If so what is it and why do you believe what you believe?

What do you think the world will look like in 50 years and do you think that we will have full AI?

How would you describe your ideal living situation?
I would like to buy a small house with wood and tile floors, be the local (title of job I have applied for that shall remain nameless) and continue to happily live without a car. Finding true love would be like extra bonus points, but somewhat optional.

What is your favorite beverage?
I live on diet coke.

How did you become homeless?
I quit my job after getting evicted from my apartment and I left town. I wanted to get healthier and I felt my job was an obstacle to that goal. I got healthier, then got a place to live again. (Though it wasn't as easy as that makes it sound, that is the gist of it.)

If you have 3 wishes for things that could be within the realm of reality (No flying or magic powers... sorry) what would you wish for?
1. A better name for a particular project I am working on.
2. A house of my own.
3. True Love.

How long was your absence from Cyburbia?
I last logged in over 5 years ago when I was in downtown San Diego. I had been absent for a while before that, but I have no idea how long that absence was.

Did you vote for someone other than an R or a D in the last presidential election?
I failed to vote. Cuz homelessness.

How man licks does it take to end of a tootsie pop?
The owl always said three, but scientific studies have answers that vary between 144 and 411.
Where does a circle begin and is that the same point where it ends?
It begins where you put your pencil down. It ends when the pencil gets back to that point, so yes.

What is the symbolism of the meeting point of an infinity symbol?
No clue. But you can read up on its meaning and history.

If you could go back to a particular point in history with the knowledge that you have now, would you? Additionally, would you have done anything differently?
I wish I had sold those stocks when they were first gifted to me. I knew the market was at a high point. They only went down in value, by about half, and never really recovered. But, alas, I sold later.

Do you subscribe to any form of religion? If so what is it and why do you believe what you believe?
Nope, though I do have a fondness for astrology and the idea of reincarnation.

What do you think the world will look like in 50 years and do you think that we will have full AI?
It will be shinier and prettier. Full AI will be near to hand, but not fully solved.

Planit

Cyburbian
What's your favorite car or vehicle that you've driven (even though you don't want a car)?
What's the one piece of advice you'd give your teenage self?
Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes or Wheat Chex?
Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, or Soccer?
If someone gave you a free plane ticket, what would be the destination?

What's your favorite car or vehicle that you've driven (even though you don't want a car)?
A 4WD truck.

What's the one piece of advice you'd give your teenage self?
I don't have any advice for my teenage self. She was awesome and amazing and really did an incredible job. I still aspire to someday be as awesome as her again, though there is no hope of ever being that cute again.

Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes or Wheat Chex?
Wheat chex. Though, really, I prefer rice chex or corn chex, if that's an option.

Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, or Soccer?
Football

If someone gave you a free plane ticket, what would be the destination?
Paris.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
New York, London, or Munich?

Favorite stooge?

Thing you like best about yourself?

Thing you like least?

Favorite dinosaur?

If you could change anything about Windows 10 what would it be?

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
You mentioned

coffee - do you add cream &/or sugar/sweetener ?

cereal - do you add banana or anything else ?

football - college or pro - favorite team ?

blind as a bat - would you consider eye surgery ? (I had cataract len replacement surgery 1 week apart)

I don't have a favorite stooge. I haven't actually been to NY, London or Munich, but I have friends in England, so let's go with London. My favorite dinosaur would have to be velociraptors cuz Jurassic Park. I don't actually know anything about Windows 10.

Hmm. I don't like being pot bellied, old and ugly. But I do like occasionally being mistaken for being 18 years younger than I am. It takes some of the sting out if what the mirror shows me.

I take my coffee different ways at different times. Sometimes black. Sometimes with cream and sugar. Sometimes a mocha frappe.

I can't recall the last time I ate cereal.

I don't follow football at all.

My eyesight is not fixable. I get terrible floaters, likely a side effect of my condition.

Please don't flog me for me being late. I have a good excuse!