• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

The mistaken identity of Journeymouse

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Folks,

It's happened twice this week.

Folks out there somehow have the impression that one of our Cyburbanites from across the pond, Journeymouse, is a he.

Wrong. Journeymouse always has been, and to my knowledge always will be a she. A visit to her home page will verify this undeniable fact, along with her status as "Bitch in Training." Granted, she's using the Tweak avatar, but a female Cyburbanite is not obligated to use an avatar picturing a woman.

As Cyburbianite #1, I hereby ordain that the next Cyburbianite who refers to Journeymouse in the masculine gender will have their avatar changed to something ... uhh, something embarassing, I guess.

Back to work. Remember ... Journeymouse ... she.

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
Thank you, Dan.

Incidently, I tend to confuse those computer sex test thingies as well...

Jo, I think half the cyburbanites confused the computer gender determiner.

Kelly
57% likely to be a man. hee.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
bturk said:
I volunteer to help make the avatar!
Go right ahead! I already have a variety of embarassing avatars, but I can always use more!

redneck_jewelery.gif gary_coleman.gif glurge_4.gif glurge_1.gif rice.gif commie.gif st_ides_bad_dog.gif geek.gif mother_angelica.gif nosepipe.gif

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
KMateja said:
Jo, I think half the cyburbanites confused the computer gender determiner.
Remember, I'm the guy who puts collodial oatmeal and mineral salts in his bath.

Dan (who would be in the U.S. vs Iraq thread, but my brain is still too mushy this morning)

Dan, reminds me of the episode of Friends where Monica got Chandler hooked on bubble baths with essential oils. She gave him a toy destroyer boat to make it more manly. Regardless, I won't begrudge anyone their bath rituals when I, myself, spent 1hr 20 min. in the tub last night, reading Jane magazine and listening to my new Indigo Girls CD and came out literally feeling like an all new person.

Kelly - *who still has pruny toes this morning*

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Does that oatmeal stuff work? I was thinking about a bath tonight, red wine, Sade and my hounds curled up in the hall way watching-ahhh relaxation!