• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

The Never Ending Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Planderella said:
What is the difference between rugby and football?

Men play football. Dutch womyn that look like men play rugby.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Planderella said:
What is the difference between rugby and football?

This

27.jpg

vs.

This

football.jpg

NHPlanner

Staff member
Planderella said:
Off Topic:

That chick looks like a promo poster for "Hookers at the Point: New Hampshire."

Hey...it was the first image that came up when I googled tight pants. :)

jmf

Cyburbian
Mike DeVuono said:

....aaahhh the good old rugby songs....quite humorous at times.

Well, Kel beat me to it and then Mike brought up rugby songs....so now I have to add:

if i were a marrying kind
i thank the lord i'm not sir
the kind of man that i would be
would be a rugby +++++++++

prop sir

prop sir?

'cause i'd support a hooker
and you'd support a hooker
we'd all support a hooker together

we'd be alright in the middle of the night
supporting hookers together

OR

the kind of girlthat i would be

Hooker sir

hooker sir?

'cause i'd hook balls
and you'd hook balls
we'd all hook balls together

we'd be alright in the middle of the night
hooking balls together

Oh, the good old days when I could win a boat race.....

NHPlanner

Staff member
Tranplanner said:
My father-in-law likes to race his sail boat. I participate sometimes, as movable ballast.

My father in law is a long haul trucker, rides a harley, and remarried someone that is younger than I am.

True story about my father in law....about 3 weeks after I met my wife, we were over at his house, Erica was going to the store to get some things for supper. MY father in law asked if she could pick up some asparagus. She asked him if he got it in the can. Without hesitation, he replied, "Well, I did once in prison, but its not something I like to talk about." :)

Woo hoo.....1500 post clube!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
NHPlanner said:

My father in law is a long haul trucker, rides a harley, and remarried someone that is younger than I am.

True story about my father in law....about 3 weeks after I met my wife, we were over at his house, Erica was going to the store to get some things for supper. MY father in law asked if she could pick up some asparagus. She asked him if he got it in the can. Without hesitation, he replied, "Well, I did once in prison, but its not something I like to talk about." :)

Woo hoo.....1500 post clube!

If you eat too much asparagus, you'll need one of these

Jeff

Cyburbian
jmf said:

Well, Kel beat me to it and then Mike brought up rugby songs....so now I have to add:

the kind of man that i would be

Flanker Sir...

Flanker Sir?

I'd come too fast,
and you'd come too fast,
We'd all come too fast together....

Next up...the S & M Man....anyone??

I could sing for hours....

Damn I miss playing rugby now.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
The county motor grader operators know where to find all of the wild asparagus

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
jtfortin said:
I still don't get how it makes your pee smell funny

Cranberry joice does that to me. I know I know...

TMI TMI TMI TMI

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Smelling another mans urine is supposed to make one aggressive

NHPlanner

Staff member
nerudite said:
Then why do they put all the urinals together in one big group?

I won't ask why a woman knows about the grouping of urinals....

Jeff

Cyburbian
So you can beat up a freak if he actually uses the one right next to you. Unless of course you're at a sporting event, where this is acceptable.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Mike DeVuono said:
So you can beat up a freak if he actually uses the one right next to you. Unless of course you're at a sporting event, where this is acceptable.

What is acceptable? Peeing next to another man, or beating up another man?

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Mike DeVuono said:

See, I told you....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mike DeVuono said:

It is common knowledge that the unused urinal between two peeing men is the "I am not a homo gap"

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
SGB said:
A group of starlings is called a murmuration.

There is a murmuration of starlings between the parking lot and City Hall. You have to run the gauntlet every day on the way in

Jeff

Cyburbian
It is acceptable to beat up another guy if he uses the urinal next to you unless under these circumstances:

1. A sporting event;
2. They have those wall thingies, however, if there are other urinal options under no circumstances should you go right next to another dude;
3. A bar with only 2 urinals, but only if someone has already bypassed the #2 urinal (to avoid peeing next to another guy) and went to the toilet.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Planderella said:
Doesn't the distance and/or gap between the urinals help you guys with the peeking?

You must stare straight ahead at all costs. You don't want to be labled as a "meat gazer"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
giff57 said:

You must stare straight ahead at all costs. You don't want to be labled as a "meat gazer"

OMG Thats Funny! Could have been a Sienfeld topic.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Yes, I've heard about these rules. No talking too, right? And if someone asks you a question only one word replies?

At the bar where I got put in a headlock by the waitress one of our friends had all the rules "broken" in the men's bathroom- it was such a great evening.

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
One Sunday at church I wasn't feeling so hot, so while we stood up for something (Catholic) I walked rather hastily to the back to the bathroom. The church was being renovated so mass was held downstairs, and I've never been in there before. I ran into the bathroom where I promptly got sick in the first stall I came to. Finally felt better, walked out of the stool and saw a bunch of urinals that were being used by two gentlemen. Oops... ran into the WRONG bathroom. Needless to say I hightailed it out of the bathroom and literally ran into the ushers that were standing there. Then I left, because on top of still feeling ill, I felt like an ass.

Once when I was little my family was eating dinner at Long John Silvers, and my sister had to go the bathroom, so I told her it was the first one on the left (men's room) and so thats where she went the bathroom. I am suprised we are such good friends - I was actually pretty mean to her....

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
hey!

i dont use boys restrooms or frequent bars, the only person i ever put in a headlock was my sister

im innocent

Habanero

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
hey!

i dont use boys restrooms or frequent bars, the only person i ever put in a headlock was my sister

im innocent

So true, the chicks name was Gunner (she gave herself that name). She was rude the entire night and then when I was in the middle of a story she came up behind me and did the little "blah blah blah" hand gesture. So I turned around, and in my oh-so-nice way, said "That's fine, because we'll be making fun of you later." and she put me in a headlock. Then she got fired.

:)

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I was in a men's restroom at Soldier Field in Chicago and those idot Bears fans were actually lining up to pee in the sinks. How civilized.

nerudite

Cyburbian
I was never fast enough to catch my brother in order to put him r in a headlock... so I learned the fine art of kicking off my shoes and hitting moving targets with them. By the age of 13 I was able to beam my brother in the back of the head with a penny loafer while he was running away. He stopped hitting me and running soon after that.

Habanero

Cyburbian
James makes fun of me because I've actually gotten a few people fired- and it's not like I go out pissy and try to get people fired.. it just happens. Of couse, over a 6 year period, 4 people isn't that bad.. right?

oh, and Gunner was a freak- not French.

nerudite

Cyburbian
TexasPlanner said:
James makes fun of me because I've actually gotten a few people fired- and it's not like I go out pissy and try to get people fired.. it just happens. Of couse, over a 6 year period, 4 people isn't that bad.. right?

Holy! You've had four people fired? I don't think I've ever had anyone fired. I'm usually only pissy to long distance phone companies. I have high tolerance for most other customer service types.

Status
Not open for further replies.