• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

The Never Ending Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I always get a kick out of those crazy Greens that sit up in a redwood tree for months on end.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Michael Stumpf said:
I always get a kick out of those crazy Greens that sit up in a redwood tree for months on end.

Those crazy greens were just a few miles from here. I hear some of the locals practiced their paintball skills on the unsuspecting folks...

donk

Cyburbian
Is it just me, or did everyone have a rash of paint ball related applications and inquiries at the beginning of lastsummer. Isn't/wasn't supposed to be the next big thing?

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I think paintball was the last big thing. The next big thing is bomb shelters.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I think most of the paintball places 'round here have gone under...I think it was big maybe 10 years or so ago.

Now Laser Tag - that's where it's at! ;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
NHPlanner said:

My daughter would eat mac and cheese 24/7 if we let her.

So would my niece, but she would add 1/2 bottle of ketchup to it first.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
bturk said:

So would my niece, but she would add 1/2 bottle of ketchup to it first.

Has anyone else bought the new no mess ketchup bottles that squeeze, and are upside down with the mess prevention nozzle thingy? I think it's the best thing to ever happen to a ketchup bottle.

heinz_easy_squeeze.jpg

SGB

Cyburbian
Heinz also has a green ketchup.

My son doesn't like it; he's too used to the traditional red stuff.

donk

Cyburbian
The green Tabasco sauce is really good. Most of the heat and a lot more flavour then the standard red sauce.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
donk said:
The green Tabasco sauce is really good. Most of the heat and a lot more flavour then the standard red sauce.

When I'm in New Orleans this weekend I plan to pick up A-1 Carribean Steak Sauce - we can't find it up here.

mmm.. steak. since i've been home all the time lately, rob has been eating like a king. hot breakfast and lunches and we're having steak tomorrow for dinner.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I didn't like the movie Shrek. The cute girl turned ugly at the end. What kind of message is that sending to our kids?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I didn't like the way Mike Myers accent faded in and out. And I object to the way it stereotyped Scottish people!

donk

Cyburbian
I think the Chris Farley / Patrick SwayzeChippendales dance audition skit is one of the funniest SNL skits ever.

1238247_i_1_c_.jpg

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Tranplanner said:
I didn't like the way Mike Myers accent faded in and out. And I object to the way it stereotyped Scottish people!

If it's not Scottish, its CRAP!

el Guapo

Capitalist
The circle of life means everyone is going to die. Speaking of drop dead funny I watch Groundhog Day last night til the wee hours. Sorry for the bad Scottish accent TranPlan

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
El Guapo said:
Sorry for the bad Scottish accent TranPlan

Och, laddie don't mind me. I'm just a wee bit sensitive this time of year. Did anyone else celebrate Robbie Burns Day?

Aye, 'tis a grand thing.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Tranplanner said:

Och, laddie don't mind me. I'm just a wee bit sensitive this time of year. Did anyone else celebrate Robbie Burns Day?

Aye, 'tis a grand thing.

Is that like Robbie WIlliams Day? Isn't he Scottish too?

donk

Cyburbian
I feel like captain kirk, must not give into temptation, must not speak, cause I know my judgement gene is weak.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:

Hey - he was awesome in "Red Dawn"!

Am I wrong or was Red Dawn the first PG-13 movie? That movie was almost like a South Park episode the way a group of Colorodo teenagers stopped a Soviet invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.