• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

The Never Ending Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Make a sandwich or
Make your bed, or better yet...
Make sweet-hot monkey loving as often as you can!

One of the secretaries brought in chocolate covered pretzels this morning. I am a total Salty/Sweet girl. yum!!!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
OK, ewww Tim

Now I have this visual of Rob licking Kell.

*shudders*

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Sorry....you were due for an ewww though.....

Of course ewww rhymes with Emu which is one of Plannergirl's favorite meals! ;)

NHPlanner

Staff member
Planderella said:
Hmm....hot beef injections can be medicinal. ;)

Originally posted by KMateja
which is worse? that, or him jabbing me in the @$$?

(Medical injections - people!)

Hey, it had been a while since this thread degenerated back to sex again....it was due!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
What George Michael really meant

sex is natural
sex is fun
sex is best when its two on one

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
thanks guys i just got my snarfle of the day on the one on two comment

ahh i feel better now

btw "wheres the beef?"

;-)

Habanero

Cyburbian
bturk said:
Clara Peller is dead.

A really annoying woman at James' office sends out "Hope everyone had a great day today" emails with crap clipart attached- he finally emailed back one day, "I'll try, but my cat died last night."

you should've seen her face!

donk

Cyburbian
Neal Israel, the director of moving violations also directed bachelor party.

A great description from the movie of the ultimate bachelor party, also covers most of our interests, especially Mike D's...

Rudy: "Let's have a bachelor party with chicks and guns and firetrucks and hookers and drugs and booze!"
Gary: "Yeah! Yeah yeah! All the things that make life worth living for!"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
TexasPlanner said:

A really annoying woman at James' office sends out "Hope everyone had a great day today" emails with crap clipart attached- he finally emailed back one day, "I'll try, but my cat died last night."

you should've seen her face!

I just made an appointment to have my cat euthanized on Friday. :(

Planderella

Cyburbian
There are about 5 stray cats in my neighborhood. SPCA will not catch them. They told me that I need to set up the traps. What happened to the dog/cat catchers from the good ole days?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Planderella said:
There are about 5 stray cats in my neighborhood. SPCA will not catch them. They told me that I need to set up the traps. What happened to the dog/cat catchers from the good ole days?

See what happens when you get a boyfriend...those kitties'll just move right back in.

NHPlanner

Staff member
Tranplanner said:

See what happens when you get a boyfriend...those kitties'll just move right back in.

Last night at dinner, Erica and I were talking to Kylie about this past weekend, when Erica was working at a home show, and it was just me and Kylie for the weekend. Kylie said that she had fun with Daddy, but missed her Mommy.

Mommy's response: "I think Daddy missed Mommy too...he probably even killed a few kittens while I was gone."

I somehow managed to keep from snarfing my soda all over my daughter....

The look on Kylie's face of puzzlement and shock was priceless.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Oh that's mean. She probably thinks you were really killing kitties. Poor girl... I can just see you explaining:

"No Kylie, Daddy was just masturbating..."

NHPlanner

Staff member
bturk said:
Oh that's mean. She probably thinks you were really killing kitties. Poor girl...

After the look of bewilderment went away, she laughed and told mommy that daddy didn't kill any kitties, and that mommy was being silly.

Worked for me. :p

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
KMateja said:
Brian - Sorry about your cat. That's just one of the hardest decisions. Heart goes out to you.

Thanks all. Yitzak has been my bud for 14 years. Last year he developed cancer and I was going to put him down, but the vet loved the little fella and convinced me that surgery could extend his life another 5-6 years. Well, $300 and one year later the cancer came back and he's getting to the point where ya don't want the critter to suffer so I guess it's all for the best.

Besides, now I'll get a puppy and everything will be good. :)

Let's get back to the topic "at hand"...

Habanero

Cyburbian
Okay- James is trying to give me a hand around the house and he said he'd make dinner.. but what the hell is Manwich? Am I going to like it? Is it some sort of guy sandwich?

NHPlanner

Staff member
TexasPlanner said:
Okay- James is trying to give me a hand around the house and he said he'd make dinner.. but what the hell is Manwich? Am I going to like it? Is it some sort of guy sandwich?

It's a sloppy joe.

Cue the lunch lady song.....

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I have heard people call sloppy joes "barbeque." I hate that. It is misleading. When you say "we are having barbeque for dinner" I expect some type of meat product cooked on a grill, not some cruddy ground up hamburger meat with bbq sauce.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
jtfortin said:
I have heard people call sloppy joes "barbeque." I hate that. It is misleading. When you say "we are having barbeque for dinner" I expect some type of meat product cooked on a grill, not some cruddy ground up hamburger meat with bbq sauce.

Having *A* barbeque and "having barbeque" are entirely different... Hamburger? No way. You get a pork loin or beef roast, slow cook that sucker until it falls apart, then make up your special sauce and serve it on a big fat bun with coleslaw. Mmmmmm...

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I had a pimp in Juarez once offer to arrange a date for me with "a young girl, fifteen year old girl."

Jeff

Cyburbian
Juarez is nasty isn't it....and people think Tijuana is bad. Juarez is 100% worse.

bturk said:

How bad can donkey shows be?
I was trying to figure out how to work donkies into this thread somehow. you beat me to it.

Did anyone else find the Donkey on Shrek to be annoying?

Rob really wants to take a trip to the grand canyon and take the donkey trip down and back. I'd rather just train for it and hike it ourselves - really, extended amounts of time on a donkey are just no fun.

But donkey softball is HILARIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.