• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

The Never Ending Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
the talk of cars is just in time-my Saturn lease is almost up and im car shopping-think ill lease a Subaru Outback

PlannerGirl said:
the talk of cars is just in time-my Saturn lease is almost up and im car shopping-think ill lease a Subaru Outback

I'm shopping with my sister tonight - old navy clearance sale. woo hoo!

donk

Cyburbian
only one more month until spring training. Are we going to have a fantasy baseball league?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
yes i agree baseball sucks-they need to go belly up and just go away. then maybe someone would rebuild it as something worth a damn-sure not the silly prices and pay they have now.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I am a member of the Wisconsin Union. Does that count for anything? (Other than buying beer at the Memorial Union Terrace, that is.)

Planderella

Cyburbian
How does Western Union manage to stay in business with the internet, wireless phones, two-way pagers and other gadgets that seem to render WU's technology useless and antiquated?

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Michael Stumpf said:
I am a member of the Wisconsin Union. Does that count for anything? (Other than buying beer at the Memorial Union Terrace, that is.)

member... union... consumate... beer...

Must... resist... must... not...

*scream*

SGB

Cyburbian
About 10 years ago, a physician's assistant taught me pressure points below the ankle for relieving lower back pain.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
SGB said:
About 10 years ago, a physician's assistant taught me pressure points below the ankle for relieving lower back pain.

My uncle lives in Cali and he's a "doctor" specializing in pressure point therapy, shiatzu, acupuncture, and herbal medicines. He's "out there"

Jeff

Cyburbian
....those herbal medicine guys are freaky. Yhere's this one church around here where a couple kids have died in recent yeras because the parents won't take them to the doctor....no wait....that's faith healing...

Planderella

Cyburbian
A lot of doctors have been promoting faith and/or spiritual healing as alternatives to traditonal medicine.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Planderella said:
A lot of doctors have been promoting faith and/or spiritual healing as alternatives to traditonal medicine.

Faith healing is going to the doctor... and having faith your insurance will cover you.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mastiff said:

Faith healing is going to the doctor... and having faith your insurance will cover you.

Faith No More was a great band.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
bturk said:

Faith No More was a great band.

The Great Banded Grayling is a pretty butterfly, but alas, it is endangered and may one day... be no more.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Mastiff said:

The Great Banded Grayling is a pretty butterfly, but alas, it is endangered and may one day... be no more.

Artic Grayling is a very cool fish

Jeff

Cyburbian
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..................................SSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Planderella said:
I haven't had sushi in almost a month......I think I'm going through withdrawal.

It takes a large withdrawal to pay the bill at a sushi place...

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Mike DeVuono said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I like M&Ms better than Eminem

Planderella

Cyburbian
Caramel M&M's were really good but I haven't seen them in several months. I hate it when companies test markets their products then don't follow up on them.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Is Pepsi Kona still around?? I had that a long time ago and never saw it agian....must've went the way of ther "clear cola"

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mike DeVuono said:
Is Pepsi Kona still around?? I had that a long time ago and never saw it agian....must've went the way of ther "clear cola"

Kona is a brand of coffee in Hawaii.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Yahoo is great until you give the address out and then you get slammed...not as bad as hotmail....but close.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Mike DeVuono said:
Yahoo is great until you give the address out and then you get slammed...not as bad as hotmail....but close.

I slammed the phone down a few minutes ago.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mastiff said:

I got too much spam with a Hotmail account... I switched to Yahoo.

Yes, but now I know all about penile enhancements. Not that i need that...

el Guapo

Capitalist
Bangles are bracelets that are solid and round and do not unlatch. I leaned this from my wife who has a serious bangle habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.