The NEVERENDING Odd News Thread

That's very funny. And in yet another example of what's wrong with our country, a complete overreaction calling it a threat and suspending him and not allowing him to walk at graduation.

Armed suspect Bush-whacked by bean-wielding deputy

YOUNGSTOWN — Thursday’s standoff between Sheriff Tommy Ford, Deputy Chief Joel Heape and Maj. Jimmy Stanford and a hammer-wielding man — which began with a call of a gunman and one person down — ended after Stanford snuck behind the suspect in a grocery aisle and hit him in the back with two cans of beans, authorities said Friday.

With the suspect in jail and upon reflection, Ford said he might have the answer to why everything worked out so well Thursday.

“It’s a can-do attitude,” he said.

http://www.newsherald.com/news/2018...sh-whacked-by-bean-wielding-deputy-with-video

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Ammo, moonshine and eyeballs: Kentucky cops and coroner indicted
https://www.indystar.com/story/news...aling-weapons-ammunition-moonshine/681861002/

Two Kentucky State Police officers and a county coroner were indicted on multiple counts Thursday including
stealing hundreds of rounds of ammo and more than a dozen weapons, and illegally transporting moonshine and eyeballs.

County Coroner also accused of possessing Oxycodone, a schedule II narcotic drug, and transporting moonshine in a vehicle owned by Scott County.

Notably, .... accused of using that same county vehicle for personal profit when he allegedly took donor eyes from the Kentucky Eye Bank, a center that distributes eyes for transplants, research and education, to West Virginia.

Bubba

Cyburbian
Police: Machete wielding ex forces Montana man to undress

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) — Investigators in Montana say a woman armed with a machete broke into her ex-boyfriend's home, ordered him to undress and continued to have sex with him even after he tried to get her to stop.

Investigators say he told them he complied out of fear, and that after the two had sex, Mears sat naked on the bed with the machete in hand. Charging documents say she then tore a piece of trim from the wall and deliberately urinated on the bed.

She couldn't just leave? Psycho.

Gedunker

Moderating
Police: Machete wielding ex forces Montana man to undress

GREAT FALLS, Mont. (AP) — Investigators in Montana say a woman armed with a machete broke into her ex-boyfriend's home, ordered him to undress and continued to have sex with him even after he tried to get her to stop.

Check out this mugshot.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/a...ielding-ex-forces-Montana-man-to-13025663.php
She's got Lorena Bobbitt written all over her. With a machete? <<<shudders>>>

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
She got them crazy eyes. All you on the dating thread, this is what to look out for.
AIB above related song lyrics from 1972 Loggins & Messina

You want to believe that I am not the same as you
And now I can't conceive, oh lord, of what it is you're trying to do
With those angry eyes
Well, I bet you wish you could cut me down
With those angry eyes
What a shot you could be if you could shoot at me
With those angry eyes