• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The NEVERENDING Political Discussion Thread

Planit

Cyburbian
I'm curious as to how much he paid his accountants to cook the books to get out of paying taxes in the US (but still paid in India & Philippines as reported).

dw914er

Cyburbian
I paid more than $750 in Federal or State taxes, how about you ?
We live in a strange world; I am amazed by the number of Trump supporters that have rationalized the information Trump's taxes.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
At what point does personal expression stop? I was reading an article about a grocery store chain being sued because it will not allow its employees to wear BLM masks. A woman in TX was fired from a fast food restaurant who refused to take off a BLM masks.

Now I understand the frustration if they allowed other masks if they don’t and there is a policy against that kind of thing, should people be able to wear BLM masks anyways?