The NEVERENDING Weather Thread

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Yesterday, Wisconsin had near record high temps, it was 83 at 5:30 PM where I live. It was a great day for golf or anything outdoorsy. Today its cooler but still very mild. We usually have our first hard freeze by now, but its not in the forecast for the next week.

Looks like the weather will hold out for the Midwest Cyburbia Laefest on Thursday too!

So...hows the weather over there?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
It got cooler than normal quicker here. We have had some days in the upper 50s i guess with our first frost a couple weeks ago. Then another few days near 80 but I think all thats over. The trees are all painted and its nice. Warm during the day, chilly at night-great football weather! *converted Hookie fan*

biscuit

Cyburbian
Beautiful here too.
62 degrees (17 C), clear and sunny with a slight breeze. Almost perfect early fall weather.
Me thinks today would be good day for a little "field work" :)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Started off nice - 'bout 17C (62F) - it's going to get cooler over the day, and there is a good chance of rain...

SGB

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
Started off nice - 'bout 17C (62F) - it's going to get cooler over the day, and there is a good chance of rain...
Similar weather about 338km (210 miles) east-southeast of you, Tran. Except it's already begun to rain here.

jmf

Cyburbian
We had been having incredible weather but I had to scrape the car window yesterday and I think I may have heard the f word on the radio this morning - but hopefully I was imagining things.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Re: The NEVER ENDING hows your weather thread

Chet said:
Yesterday, Wisconsin had near record high temps, it was 83 at 5:30 PM where I live. It was a great day for golf or anything outdoorsy. Today its cooler but still very mild.
Same here in Chicagoland

Yesterday's weather was weird here in Oregon. We had record highs for this late in the year -- Portland came in at 77 degrees, and Eugene had the state high at 80 degrees. Where I am, it was cool in the morning, and then _really_ dark clouds but warm, muggy air. I fear that it may be more of the same today....

Jeff

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
It got cooler than normal quicker here. We have had some days in the upper 50s i guess with our first frost a couple weeks ago. B]

Make sure you keep this thread up to date, I need some crystal clear weather on Sunday with temps around 55-60.

donk

Cyburbian
All but JMF can bite me.

On the weekend we had that rotten snow /sleet crap. Today, I had to scrape the whore frost (wonder why it called that) off of my windshield.

Site visit this morning, froze my hands taking pictures, will be putting the down vest on and gloves after lunch.

Getting ready to put the plastic up over the rotten windows in my house.

While I love winter and fall, I hate the time between the leaves turning and the first snow.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
perfect for a bike ride in shorts and a t-shirt it was 80 degrees at 4 pm.
yes, I left work early just so I could go for a ride.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
donk said:
All but JMF can bite me.
LOL

We are also in a 2 year draught. We are about 20" below the norm for the past 18 months. Some local lakes are down as mush as 3 feet.

It is supposed to be nice here today... 17C/63F. It's foggy right now, which is really pretty in the river valley. I had to scrape my windshield yesterday, which was a bummer. By the end of the week though, it's supposed to only get to a high of around 6C/43 F :(

Rain but warm yesterday, mid-60's. The next couple of days we're forcast to have near record warm weather--upper 60's. But by Thursday, back to overcast and 40 degree temps.