• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The NEVERENDING Weather Thread

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
We're supposed to dip into the 70's starting tomorrow through Thursday. Night time temps will be in the 60's. I'll actually be able to open in the windows in the car and at home.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Interesting how MA an RI have higher record temps than states like TX or FL

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
Interesting how MA an RI have higher record temps than states like TX or FL

Yeah, I noticed that. Maybe Texas has had so many heat waves that this one didn't crack the Top 5. In fact, I barely noticed how hot New England was because all you've been hearing about is the West these days.

I think it says a lot when Arkansas has the coolest summer of all the states (relatively speaking)

Here is the data from last summer. It was noticeably cooler and wetter in many places but some areas were almost as hot. Arkansas again had one of the coolest summers.

Temperature Ranks 2019-03 Summer.jpg