• It's easy to sign up and post! Register with a working email address (we won't give it to others, or spam you), or through Facebook, Twitter, or a Microsoft ID. Google and LinkedIn coming soon. 🙂

The NEVERENDING Weather Thread

donk

Cyburbian
It rained for awhile last night, so now we have snow and slush and cold.

Looks like my roof gets left for another year.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
It's getting cooler here in Chi.land. I could see my breathe this morning.

Yeah for cold weather!

(BTW: Cardinal you had me going for a couple moments with that cloud picture, D, ', O, H)

Last edited:

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
BLARGH!

The Concord Forecast:

Tomorrow: Periods of snow. Some rain may mix in. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 70%.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Heard on the radio this morning that Western PA will be getting snow tonight and flurries tomorrow. Dammit Donk, I'm blaming this all on you. ;)

Last edited:

donk

Cyburbian
No shadow for me today.

Next time I'm down at the parent's I'll check with allistair. He really hates snow and winter.

martini

Cyburbian
Cloudy and about 70°. Cooling off thsi weekend to potentially normal fall conditions. LIke Cardinal posted, Indigenous summer is damned near over for us in the upper midwest. Just in time for State Cyclocross finals! Yummy!

donk

Cyburbian
Most of the snow from Tuesday is gone, because of the sleet and rain.

Just north of me is supposed to get 4 inches of snow tonight

I love the weather here in Wisconsin. It's by far the sunniest place I've ever lived. But, I know the drought is a bad consequence. Hopefully my tune won't change in the next few months. Some guy on NPR this morning mentioned, gulp, flurries as a possibility in a few days.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Big Easy King said:
Same as yesterday in The Big Easy...sunny and a high of 85 with relatively low humidity.
So what would be considered relatively low humidity in New Orleans, 90%? :)

It didn't snow here last night but it feels like it keeps getting colder as the day wears on. I should have worn a jacket today.