• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

NEVERENDING ♾️ The NEVERENDING What Are You Listening To Right Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Nothing.
I've a vicious cold and everything I hear sounds like it's coming out of a tunnel. This sucks.

BKM

Cyburbian
At the Drive In" - One Armed Scissor

NH Planner: Have you heard the new successor band, Mars Volta? Fantastic album! One of my favorites-and its not a genre (indy-rock) I usually listen to that much

Now Playing: Elend- Lecons de Tenebres-"Deploration"

I have corrupted a yound engineer upstairs with this French musical project :)

martini

Cyburbian
Sonic Youth~ Daydream Nation

also palyed today~ The Clash~London Calling
Ryan Adam~Demolition
Yeah Yeah Yeahs~Fever to Tell

biscuit

Cyburbian
BKM said:
At the Drive In" - One Armed Scissor

NH Planner: Have you heard the new successor band, Mars Volta?

The Mars Volta is freaking awesome. At the Drive In was one of my favorites (including Sparta, the first ATDI follow up band) but these guys are even better. Very eclectic.

BKM: I'm suprised you like these guys. They don't have all the doom, gloom and slow tempos you seem to prefer. :)

BKM

Cyburbian
Yeah, I'm surprised, too. It is just damn good music. It was brought to my attention on a heavy metal/punk discussion board I participate in (Satan Stole My Teddy Bear), and I agree with the general tenor of the comments. Its kickass stuff. But, I have some diversity in tastes. 0

I actually like some death metal, too, that is not all that slow or doomy. (At the Gates, Dark Tranquility).

martini

Cyburbian
Atmoshpere~The Lucy Ford EP's
This is a really cool new hiphop artist coming from MPLS~totally self depreciating, and downright funny. Got a good groove too. If you can find it, it's worth checking out.

also: Metallica~Master of Puppets

Its Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.