• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

NEVERENDING ♾️ The NEVERENDING What Are You Listening To Right Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Will Haven - Whvn

Just downloaded it from my friends computer - pretty decent hardcore-metal along the lines of Neurosis.

nerudite

Cyburbian
donk said:
nerudite, great selection. I saw them at the old concert hall in TO. Lux Interior swilled wine the entire night in a PVC speedo and stilletto heels. This one fan jumped on the stage and Lux wacked him with the wine bottle. It pretty much stopped the stage diving.

LOL... yeah, antics like that are usually pretty funny :) I went to a Dickies show over a decade ago, where people kept stage diving. So the lead singer urinated all over the people up front... that pretty much stopped the stage onslaught. ;)

biscuit

Cyburbian
AFI - Sing the Sorrow
and the rush hour traffic starting to pick up.
'bout time to head home. :)

Jeff

Cyburbian
Iron Maiden - Peace of Mind

Funny how this thread influences my musical decisions for the day.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
Madness "Our House" is playing at the moment.

Excellent band, kinda like a toned down early Fishbone. I grew up on Madness, AC/DC and Iron Maiden in England during the early 80's.

martini

Cyburbian
Classic Queen~ volume II

You just forget how good some of this older stuff is. Queen was one of the best ever, and its rare that they get recognition for it. Too bad.

BKM

Cyburbian
Co-workers gossiping about a realtors' inqurry about an "undevelopable" parcel on the edge of town :)

Budgie

Cyburbian
10/30/03 @ 22:17 CST

The Thieving Magpie from the Clockwork Orange Soundtrack.

Welly, Welly, Well my little droogies.

Planderella

Cyburbian
Awesome 80s II on Radio@NetscapePlus

Playing right at this moment - corporate wuss rockers - Journey "Who's Crying Now"

Status
Not open for further replies.