• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

NEVERENDING ♾️ The NEVERENDING What Are You Listening To Right Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCF

Cyburbian
I'm sort of listening to a meeting, not one I'm involved in, but close to my office about how we're going to deal with having over 1700 houses burned to the ground since last Sunday.

=Bob

martini

Cyburbian
KCRW~radio@netscape.com. GREAT stuff on here. I've been stuck on it for the last week or so. No problems with work mate tastes either.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Blow by Blow accounts of the Philly Mayoral Election.

Nothing but fights all morning, good stuff.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
The Smashing Pumpkins - Pennies
I'm not sure if that's a song of Judas O or just another lost song from SP...

Repo Man

Cyburbian
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Devils Night Out, followed by More Noise and Other Disturbances. I am re-living the times when they didn't suck.

Budgie

Cyburbian
11/06/03 @ 21:22 CST

I Feel Your Pain ... And I Survive - Suicidal Tendencies

Jeff

Cyburbian
Sorry to resurrect.....

Pay attention to the setlist Budgie and allother 80s Metalheads...

Moe.
10/31/03
Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, IL

"AN evening of heavy MOE.Tal"

Source:Neumann SKM 184> Lunatec V2 w/ 50 hz rolloff > sonic AD2K+ @16NS3> DAP1
Taper section center (ortf) "Thanks to Steve for letting me clamp last minute"

Conversion: sony M1(dat master)>HHB cdr 830 Bunit pro(cdr)>EAC>wave editor>wave lab 4.0 for normalization & fades> flac

Taped, Trans and seeded by Nick Foerster and Dani D.

pt 1
Crowd
Enter Sandman* >
Meat**,
Breaking The Law*,
Stranger Than Ficion,
Sweet Leaf* >
Akimbo,
Guitar solo intro>
The Trooper*,
Threw It All Away,
Unchained*,

pt 2
The Faker >
Rebubula,
Godzilla,
The Ghost of Ralph's Mom,
Shout at the Devil*
E: Beth*,
Flying High*,
Seat Of My Pants

* First time played.
** With "Enter Sandman" (Metallica) tease

donk

Cyburbian
While I am not currently listening to it I want to share a Canadian artist I saw last night in concert.

Jimmy Rankin. He was the opening act for John Prine and held a room of 2500 people captivated for 40 minutes with only himself, an acoustic guitar and great lyrics.

Jeff

Cyburbian
The Irish One said:

Maybe, I might be in Miami for New Years.

Nice. I wish I had the guts to leave the wife at home and go. There was a guy looking to trade 4 moe. NYE tix for 4 Phish NYE tix, straight up. Could've had the tiux easily.

are in Upper Darby Tower Theater on Nov. 28, 29, 30. That should be nice.

Will maybe go to one of the shows, or at least go to play my drums in the lot. Still trying to get into Philly Phish show. Got shut out on tix on mail order and ticketbastard. Will probably go the eBay route.

Seeing moe. 12/3 and 12/30, and maybe NYE.

The Irish One

Will maybe go to one of the shows, or at least go to play my drums in the lot.
Great if I'm there I'll go to the drum circle and tell of you freaks to get a job, then I'll yell your name and we'll hook up and roll a number or two! Just Kidding, I know you don't.

SGB

Cyburbian
The incessant hum and rattle of the indoor air quality monitor that the building & grounds folks have installed in our office for the day.

I we blow smoke into it during the sampling, does that mean they'd have to buy us some indoor plants to improve the air quality?

;)

BKM

Cyburbian
Elend: Winds Devouring Man (cool!) and The Umbersun (damn, this is a scary, scary disc.)

Devil Doll Dies Irae: Really, really strange operatic-circus music-avante garde music froma reclusive solo artist known as "Mr. Doctor" from Slovenia.

Antimatter-Saviour. Pink Floyd meets Portishead. Pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.