• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

NEVERENDING ♾️ The NEVERENDING What Are You Listening To Right Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie

Cyburbian
9-?-2003- Sometime after 10:00 p.m. CST

Big Easy, you'll dig this. "The Dude" by Quincy Jones.

Inflation in the nation don't bother me.
Cuz I'm a scholar with a dollar, you can plainly see.

biscuit

Cyburbian
It's Monday morning and I'm off caffine, so I'm getting the wake up with The John Spencer Blues Explosion - ACME.

donk

Cyburbian
I picked up Wilco, "Being There" Friday Night, the record store had teh other two, but for the same price as this double album.

Pretty good on the first listen through in the car. I think it will grow on me, but not as much as Mermaid Ave 1 and 2. Woody Guthrie's lyrics with modern music are great.

martini

Cyburbian
Jawbreaker~Dear You, the much maligned major label 'debut'/last hurrah. The more I listen to it though, the better it gets.

biscuit

Cyburbian
BR5-49 - Big Backyard Beat Show.
Not my favorite of theirs, but still a good disk.

Jeff

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
So exactly how many GD, Phish and moe. bootlegs do you have exactly?

http://db.etree.org/mikedevuono

Doesn't include the 100+ gigs that are on my harddrive right now.....and I owe it all to The Irish One for getting me started again after I got ripped off a while ago.

In the boombox right now ...."IT" 8/2/03

Jeff

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
http://db.etree.org/mikedevuono Pick something you like.

Doesn't include the 100+ gigs that are on my harddrive right now.....and I owe it all to The Irish One for getting me started again after I got ripped off a while ago.

In the boombox right now ...."IT" 8/2/03

meant to edit....hit quote. my bad.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Thirteenth Step, for the millionth time.. :p

At least it's better than the hum of the computer... besides my sound card got all screwy and can't listen to anything but CDs using the buttons of the CD rom. The god damned drivers probably got screwed up...

Status
Not open for further replies.