• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free. It's easy to join!

NEVERENDING ♾️ The NEVERENDING What's for Breakfast Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose

marionberry scone and a white pumpkin mocha, yum.

a really nifty breakfast would be a scramble with artichoke hearts, cheese, olives, mushrooms and bacon.... mmmmmm

great, now my scone feels badly.

Queen B

Cyburbian
So far this morning I have had one cup of coffee and a small handful of grapes.
BUT there is a huge box of wonderfully smelling fresh cinnamon rolls in the break room that are calling to me, no screaming at me.

Make them stop, make them stop!!!!

I was feeling pretty chipper this morning, so I made Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast sandwiches for Rob and me. Yumtastic!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Leftover homemade lasagna, an apple and a handful of roasted peanuts. Now I'm hungry again and looking forward to the office pizza party for lunch.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Toasted English muffin with Marmite (Mmm mmm) and a glass of orange juice. Topped off by a tall no-whip mocha on the way into the office.

SGB

Cyburbian
I enjoyed some maple & brown sugar oatmeal with my son this morning.

H

Cyburbian
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer…. da-da-na-na-da-da

(I wish)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
What is your favorite brand of Soy Milk?

Has anybody tried diet V8 Splash - Berry Blend?

Last edited:

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
The last 2 mornings: Advil. Still recovering from Saturday in Montreal.....

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Toast & coffee -an exciting way to start off the day!

Skeleton - tell the maid to start cooking some better breakfasts or else! You want to see all the food groups waiting for you when you get up. ;)

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
Skeleton - tell the maid to start cooking some better breakfasts or else! You want to see all the food groups waiting for you when you get up. ;) [/B]

My maid doesn't arrive that early... so I prepare breakfast for myself... Today I didn't drink coffee though, I had leftover fruit tea from yesterday's dinner/tea time, and I also had 2 pieces of christmas cake...

The Irish One

What is your favorite brand of Soy Milk?

Whole Foods 365 makes the best chocolate soy -hint, by the childrens packs -but the quart size is good to.

Trader Joe's brand is good and is the most consistent in flavor. Chocolate, vanilla and original are all thumbs up.

Soy Silk is good enough.

Eden original isn't so bad.

There are others that are good, can't think right now.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Same as yesterday...a honey oat & raisin Nutri-Grain granola bar. I want scrambled eggs and crispy bacon!

Budgie

Cyburbian
4 cups of coffee, light on the sugar and milk
2 cups of coffee, black
1 handful of parmesian cheese crackers
1 Chapter of "The Tin Drum".

Status
Not open for further replies.