• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

The NEVERENDING YouTube thread

Woolley

Cyburbian
Dang, I thought I would of been the first one to start a youtube thread but after a quick search I found this one. Here are a few funnies.

[youtube]VjE0Kdfos4Y[/youtube]
[youtube]fkHH9AXGoos[/youtube]
[youtube]QifM6Uz8taY[/youtube]
[youtube]xq8nG_ZMhA8[/youtube]
[youtube]Nc8mJtR0TzA[/youtube]

Woolley

Cyburbian
How To Behave In Internet Forums

Sorry for bumping up the topic,I tried to post vid here but it is closed and I found it extremely funny and just wanted to share

A visual guide on How To Behave In Internet Forums

[youtube]DIyr5TXqe8Y[/youtube]

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Forget Avatar. This looks like the best movie ever.

[youtube]ZohUICLZyGk[/youtube]

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Bear Up North's cell phone?

[youtube]694TX2lQ7Uo[/youtube]

DetroitPlanner

Cyburbian
Bear Up North's cell phone?
I kid you not when I bought my cabin 10 years ago, I broke down and bought a cell phone. My first contract was with this company that is now out of business, but was big in N Michigan. I could never get my phone to work right, no matter if I was in Detroit or at the Cabin. I bought the thing from a dealer in Bay City who promised it would work great in both places. Their solution to my problem for crappy service up north was to give me a very similar phone to the one in the video and have me stop off on my way up north to switch the phone service from the one phone to the other. Needless to say they were closed most of the times I would get to Bay City on friday night, and they were not open Sunday evening either. To make the switch it would add an hour to my trip each way.

I wrote to the CEO, cc:ed all the board of directors, and complained he said he would make things right and gave me some numbers to call. When I tried to get out of my service they would not let me out.

Saw a video on you tube yesterday that claimed that Bears roamed the streets of Detroit and fought with packs of wild dogs. Its the fault of the liberals according to the video. Bears? Only bears in Detroit are once a year and they just fight the Lions. I wonder if they are counting the polar bears at the zoo?

Gedunker

Moderating
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vq2ztZ_J5CI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vq2ztZ_J5CI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

A Derby-themed video: pay attention to Carl Nafzger calling the race for 93-yo Frances Genter. So cool.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Raise your hand if you tried this when you were a kid...

[youtube]R55e-uHQna0[/youtube]

[SIZE="-3"]guilty.[/SIZE] :-$

Tide

Cyburbian
What the Frack is going on.... learn about fracking for gas in minutes!

[youtube]timfvNgr_Q4[/youtube]

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Anybody see the video of Jeb Corliss WingSuit Flyer crash ? :-c :-o 8-!

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
My Navy contact sent this to me this afternoon of the F-35B Joint Strike Fighter.

This video link is fresh (for the public). It was made just six weeks ago in the Atlantic, just off Newport News (Hampton Roads), Virginia.

These are the latest sea trials of the F-35B on the USS Wasp. They were very successful, with 74 VL's and STO's in a three week period.

The media and the program critics had predicted that we would burn holes in the deck and wash sailors overboard.

Neither of which happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Ki86x1WKPmE&feature=colike

Tide

Cyburbian
Salamanga, Rarotonga, Cucamonga, sing-a-long-a....

[youtube]3YG2SgGTrz4[/youtube]

otterpop

Cyburbian
Dan Hardin (danielhassixstrings)

If you would like to hear a great singer-guitarist on Youtube, I suggest you check out Dan Hardin (danielhassixstrings). "Jambalaya", "Take Me to The Mardi Gras", "Crazy" and "Dirty Old Town" are just a few of his Youtube videos. Why this guy doesn't have a record deal, I don't know.

www.youtube.com/user/danielhassixstrings

NHPlanner

Staff member
I was mesmerized by this one a couple of nights ago. (For anyone who's seen Hoosiers...)

[youtube]DfP4iEIL-EA[/youtube]

Tide

Cyburbian
Town of Morrisville NC annual Planning in the Classroom 2012:

[youtube]Ys7z_ArUBNA[/youtube]

Gedunker

Moderating
Very cool! Have to say that as an old helicopter guy, they sure drop those things hard on the deck. A little finesse will make those tax dollars go a lot farther.
You can always tell the difference between naval fighters and air force fighters: naval landing gear is significantly more robust than their air force counterparts, and for obvious reasons. Thanks to RJ for sharing that cool video.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Great find. Thank You. :)
I agree... I don't know why, but I always loved then/ now history photos, but this is the first time I have seen it done with a movie, especially with this much detail and quality to get the shot just right.

ofos

Vintage Cyburbian
[strikeout]Lions, Tigers, and[/strikeout] Bears - Oh my!

[youtube]MUGD3Be93uc[/youtube]

Tide

Cyburbian
Still scratching my head that YouTube has allotted 10 hours of server space to this.

[video=youtube_share;wZZ7oFKsKzY]http://youtu.be/wZZ7oFKsKzY[/video]

otterpop

Cyburbian
Jumping Jack Flash is a gas, gas, gas

I was feeling a bit low. Turned on the radio and there it was - Leon Russell's "Jumpin' Jack Flash/Young Blood" version. For me, it is the best version of "Jumpin' Jack Flash." Lost to me for so many years, just from forgetfulness.

Halfway through the second verse it was alright now, in fact it's a gas. Cuz Jumpin' Jack Flash is a gas, gas ,gas!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZIi188Cakk

NHPlanner

Staff member
Enjoy.

[youtube]-6BsMzc9mMs[/youtube]

Top Bottom