• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, built environment shapers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

The NEVERENDING YouTube thread

WSU MUP Student

Cyburbian
I'll play over here to appease JNA. ;)

Continuing our 1980s binge - let's connect the hip hop back to Donald Fagen:

[youtube]ufZq_IQnkAI[/youtube]

Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

[youtube]9G4jnaznUoQ[/youtube]

Possibly the shittiest music video ever! (I don't think I use foul language on Cyburbia often, but it's warranted in this occasion)

Wait. Did somebody say Warrant?

[youtube]OjyZKfdwlng[/youtube]

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
[youtube]7x6SYcGLJ_Y[/youtube]

See her shake on the movie screen Jimmy Dean (James Dean).

Doohickie

Cyburbian
[youtube]9G4jnaznUoQ[/youtube]

Possibly the shittiest music video ever! (I don't think I use foul language on Cyburbia often, but it's warranted in this occasion)
You want to do Bowie? I can do Bowie.

One of the weirdest music videos from the days when MTV actually played music.

[youtube]CMThz7eQ6K0[/youtube]

And another Bowie collaboration... in my opinion the greatest rock and roll song ever.

Can't we give ourselves one more chance?
Why can't we give love that one more chance?

[youtube]psYQMY69gLo[/youtube]

Doohickie

Cyburbian
Everybody should remember that Robert Palmer was a genius. A genius, I tell you.
The Addicted to Love Video gave me hours of pleasure in the MTV era... with those semi-transluscent black dresses that if you stare hard enough you see they don't really hide much.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
[youtube]jxTBYkI6wmc[/youtube]

From the B-52's Golden Age

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
[youtube]6vgoEhsJORU[/youtube]

The Kids in the Hall were the bestest...along with In Living Color, Monty Python and Key & Peele.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Discovered First Aid Kit recently. They're amazing.

[video=youtube;Hi5A9OCAyIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi5A9OCAyIk&list=PL7xLrkFNOChPnwxvOuX4O_79F1LMfvEs2&index=0[/video]

MD Planner

Cyburbian
That was excellent. Thanks for sharing. I'm surprised I've never heard them before but will definitely check them out some more.

On a side note, Emmylou is still amazing as well. I saw her 2 years ago when she opened up for Lyle Lovett at Wolftrap. I enjoyed her as much as Lyle and I love Lyle and his Large Band.