• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The New Look

biscuit

Cyburbian
skyscrapersite.org

It's about time Dan. I'm sure I'm not the only one around here that thought things were getting a little to highbrow around here. Frankly I was getting tired of the all the "mutual Intellectual masturbation." It’s a good thing you’ve decided to emulate other more well informed urban boards. :p

Last edited:

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
WHAT THE...... :-c :-c :-c

What is this skyscrapersite.org site of which I find myself on this morning??

Oh Happy April Fools to you to Dan

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
[fliph]I noticed there was something different this morning too.[/fliph]

[flipv]I guees there's something in the air today. ;-) [/flipv]

boiker

Cyburbian
aS i FIRED UP THE COMPUTER i WAS EXPECTING ODD THINGS TO HAPPEN TODAY.

Great look to the forums, Dan. ;-)

Oh, so it's NOT the percocet. Thank god! But PLEASE tell me this is TEMPORARY. I am a "snob" and environment matters to me and this is butt-ugly.

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
This gave me a little jolt this morning wondering if I had typed in everything correctly on my work computer. Good April Fool's joke!

Happy April Fool's everyone!

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Thank you! I needed a good April Fools joke.

In keeping with the Skyscraperpage theme let me offer the following discourse:

You are an idiot HoustonBoy3000! Atlanta is the best freakin' city in the world! Anyone who would say otherwise is a complete MORON! Just look at how awesome this tower is! If people from every city got into a huge, awesome fistfight, Atlanta would KICK @SS!!!!!!

Seabishop said:
You are an idiot HoustonBoy3000! Atlanta is the best freakin' city in the world! Anyone who would say otherwise is a complete MORON! Just look at how awesome this tower is! If people from every city got into a huge, awesome fistfight, Atlanta would KICK @SS!!!!!!
Spoken like a true Redneck. :-D

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
The new look is somewhat odd, but interesting and intriguing. 8-! :-D Is Dan playing an April Fool's Day prank on us? ;-) :-D

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Seabishop said:
Atlanta is teh suxxorz. Everybody would be fighting and laying bloody on teh ground, while Charlotte would sit back, file its nails, and yawn. CHARLOTTE PWNS!!!1!!

All kidding aside, SSP is damn good at what it does.

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
But beware, some folks around here can't take a joke. Wouldn't want anyone's post count to go up, seeing how important that is to the tone of things around here.

pete-rock

Cyburbian
Michele Zone said:
I am a "snob" and environment matters to me and this is butt-ugly.
Good going, MZ. The first step to recovery is admitting the problem, and you are on your way. ;)

Nice new look, Dan. Real nice.

pete-rock said:
Good going, MZ. The first step to recovery is admitting the problem, and you are on your way. ;)

Nice new look, Dan. Real nice.
A) I have no intention of recovering.

B) I apologize for insulting butts. It is the percocet. I did not mean to slur them. :-D

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Wanigas? said:
But beware, some folks around here can't take a joke. Wouldn't want anyone's post count to go up, seeing how important that is to the tone of things around here.
You registered in August 2001 and you only have 3 posts? :-c

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
RichmondJake said:
You registered in August 2001 and you only have 3 posts? :-c

Now that's more like it!

in his best Nathan Lane voice imitation... said:
Bonjour Frenchie! Je m'appele Wanigas?! Combien d'argent? Voulez-vous danser au jourdhui?

Zut alors! Des betes! Mangez-moi!

freewaytincan

Cyburbian
Dan said:
Atlanta is teh suxxorz. Everybody would be fighting and laying bloody on teh ground, while Charlotte would sit back, file its nails, and yawn. CHARLOTTE PWNS!!!1!!

All kidding aside, SSP is damn good at what it does.
YES! I love that picture!!!

And about SSP? How about they let me back in, now that they kicked me out twice (first because I just happened to come to Michael Savage's defense, the second time...I don't know why) but then again, I'm from Dallas, so that could be a problem, if I remember correctly.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Pure brilliance Dan!

freewaytincan said:
And about SSP? How about they let me back in, now that they kicked me out twice (first because I just happened to come to Michael Savage's defense, the second time...I don't know why) but then again, I'm from Dallas, so that could be a problem, if I remember correctly.
But they let you hang over at SSC, and they don't seem to like anybody... especially Your kind. ;-)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
freewaytincan said:
How about they let me back in, now that they kicked me out twice (first because I just happened to come to Michael Savage's defense.
Michael Savage? We've got conservatives here, but Savage fandom is just a bit too paleo-Conservative. As a liberal, I'm afraid I've got no choice but to ban you.

Gotcha!

:-D

Back to the normal template, gang. Happy April Fools' Day.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Thank you! Trying to read NH Planner's upside down/backwards stuff was making me look really goofy in the office!