• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, the built environment, planning adjacent topics, and anything else that comes to mind. No ads, no spam, and it's free (as in "free beer"). It's easy to join in!

Nostalgia 🕰 The quintessential 1970's

Hawkeye66

Cyburbian
5358f764c9171763a1c0844d8ae6e829.jpg

Last edited:

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
It's that smell of stale cigarette smoke. An ozone generator running on the inside with the windows up for about a week, followed by cleaning every surface using an enzyme cleaner for pet urine (including soaking the carpets and upholstery with the stuff), and a deep shampooing, should take care of that.

luckless pedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's that smell of stale cigarette smoke. An ozone generator running on the inside with the windows up for about a week, followed by cleaning every surface using an enzyme cleaner for pet urine (including soaking the carpets and upholstery with the stuff), and a deep shampooing, should take care of that.

mad men 2.gif

Whose Yur Planner

Cyburbian
My grandparents smoked, not caring that I'm a wheeze. I don't miss the smell of cigarettes in the slightest.