• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! 👋 The Rookie

zman

Cyburbian
Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I'm beginning my second week as a planner in Northern Colorado. Tell me where you all are from. I'd like to know if there are any new planners and people from CO too.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Welcome from north of the Ohio River and east of the Wabash River.

Lived in CO from 82 to 92
UCD 91

biscuit

Cyburbian
Welcome from a misplaced Southerner living in the city at the confluence that forms the mighty Ohio River.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings from the north side of the mighty Ohio -- jumping off place for the Lewis and Clark exploration. You'll find Cyburbia a useful resource for all your planning needs. And even some non-planning needs:b:

Budgie

Cyburbian
I'm just east of the center of the state just east of you. Are you near Weld County?

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Welcome from the Great Lakes State, the one that looks like a mitten and has a big pond named after it.

Enjoy cyburbia, UH OH only two weeks on the job and you are already on Cyburbia. Watch out it is addiciting, your still on probation so be careful. ;-)