• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

The World's Greatest....

michaelskis

Cyburbian
[youtube]CUPDRnUWeBA[/youtube]

World's Greatest... it is a term that advertisers like to use along the same line of world class, best of, and world famous. But do these products or services live up to the hype?

Who do you think has the world's best cup of coffee? What about best burger? What are some products or services that you believe might truly be the world's greatest... (based on our personal opinion of course)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
World's Greatest.... Cyburbian is our Great Dear Leader.

There are several World's Greatest ..... SA Cyburbians ;) :lmao:

michaelskis

Cyburbian
I was thinking about this question the other day when I was in a Jimmy John's and saw a sign inside the building saying "World's Greatest Sandwiches" and while I will say they are good, they are very far from the World's Greatest.

What would you say are some of the "World's Greatest" places, goods, or people?

DVD

Cyburbian
I was laughing at the sports news when LaBron and the team won. They said he may be the greatest basketball player, yada, yada. You know what he won't be? He'll never be the Michael Jordan of basketball.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
He has the worlds greatest ego maybe, but that's about it. I find him to be insufferable...a malignant narcisist.
LaBron who? Basketball is not a real sport.

Hockey is the worlds greatest sport. Followed closely by Gaelic Hurling: