• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

The Worst Date - A Poll

The worst date...

• Zoning Goddess - He's standing naked in the living room

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Michaelskis - Dirty dancing with Elmer Fudd with a unibrow

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Alan - She needed a pianist to satisfy her

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Cowley.11 - A night in jail with the ex

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Dan - Sharing a hotel room with two women

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Mike Gurnee - Turned down in Tenessee

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other - Let's here it

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Last week you all related your dating horror stories. Well, some of you did. Others simply alluded to something dark and mysterious. Still more chose not to embarrass themselves.
I have selected six candidates for the title of Worst Cyburbian Dating Experience. Cast your votes now!

H

Cyburbian
It’ s a tough call. I think it is a tie between Zoning Goddess “He's standing naked in the living room” and Mike Gurnee “Turned down in Tennessee”. Although with ZG that was fixed in a few seconds, MG was stuck in another state so I voted for MG.

Although I think Mike D “She was a Rusty Wallace fan...me a Dale Earnhardt fan...just couldn't get along. She didn't even ask me into her double wide for an ice-cold Bud after our date to the turkey calling competition” should have been included. I hate it when that happens, that just sounds AWFUL! ;)

donk

Cyburbian
Mike's should have been:

"I like Campy, she only did shimano" and our gears would not mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.