• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

The Worst Season in TV History ?

Sopranos??

• It was grrrrreeeeaat!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucked!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I'm cableless

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Didn't watch it

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Uh, it was ok

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Jeff

Cyburbian
All I can say about the Sopranos this season is if it weren't for Oz, I'd be cancelling HBO. That had to be one of the worst seasons for a TV show. But I am only one person, what do you all think?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I've only just finished season 3. I'm waiting for a friend to pass on his season 4 tapes...

Habanero

Cyburbian
I didn't find it extraordinary- if it weren't for Sex and The City, I'd have cancelled too. I was hoping for something bigger to happen last night, but nothing. But... this may shake things up for next season because.. *duh*, I'll PM you to see what you think about this theory- don't want to spoil it for the rest of the viewers.

nerudite

Cyburbian
I have yet to see the Sopranos. Keep meaning to rent it, but never get around to it. It's playing here in Canada now, but I never get a chance to catch it. Luckily, Oz is on up here too (now *that's* a good show)...

Repo Man

Cyburbian
That was so weak! They have these previews that make it seem like something huge will happen...and all we got was that?!? This season, besides a few episodes, has been a huge disappointment.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I added uh, it was ok. This season was ok, worth watching but not that great.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
I dont own a TV and dont honestly give a damn. The few moments of TV i get from my room mates im happy i dont watch unless its some cute animal story or some history thing. otherwise...YUCK waste of time.

PG